IGNORED

New album

Guest WWBJD

1 2 3 4 5

6 7 8 9 10

My favorite track so far is "Cuboctahedron". It's so.. blue (though some will argue that for sure)

Can't wait for the properly mastered version!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Archrival

A new BOC album!!! :beer:

We all need more beautiful art for our souls...

I got to thank BOC for the best musical moment so far in my life, last sunday when I was out cycling on a lone forest road near the sea listening to TCH on heavy THC....amazing, makes me wanna live and experience this life.

Guest Archrival

I dont believe in those track names tho...a new album and the whistling from Joyrex sounds interesting tho :D I want to believe :D

Guest Archrival

are you for real!? :confused:

you playing with weirdos mental health dont you know that????? :cry:

The album title is one word like twoism and geogaddi was but im not gonna spoil the album title

you're being a twat on purpose. if you know something, spill it. otherwise, stop it.

Guest thechintzyschpincter

Ive heard a rumour that one of the tracks is called "44.3% Of Our Fans Are Assholes"

Guest Archrival

I soooo want this to be true, joyrex, please shed a little light on this one...please...

just a hint if its true...

Well, Joyrex doesnt usually pull any punches. If he doesnt know anything, he wouldnt chip in with the whistling icon. If this was bunk, he would say so.

So obviously something is in the works. I pray to god its the BoC Set because how truly awesome would that be. Have a nice book with various pictures taken by the collective, etc etc.

Either way, until Joyrex says something or theres some more info released on the warp/music70 websites, everything else is bullshit.

Lets fuck alzado. I'll give you a reach around and Iam a great cuddler.

The album title is one word like twoism and geogaddi was but im not gonna spoil the album title

Oh BoC forum, when will you learn :rolleyes:

Archived