IGNORED

All tracks released and leaked by the tuss

o00o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 4 tracks on myspace, those aren't on rushup edge or is the leak incomplete?

if they aren't what the hell are they from, im loving them

edit: just downloaded, sad traapse isnt on here :cry:

Guest synthisist
the 4 tracks on myspace, those aren't on rushup edge or is the leak incomplete?

if they aren't what the hell are they from, im loving them

I'm just as confused as you.

i dont think its complete - there are so many songs missing that where on myspace

even if rephlex anounced it would be 6 tracks

i will make a list what is still missing tomorrow

but the tracks leaked are REALLY KICK ASS !!!

*dancing around*

That devon track was already available before I was made aware of the brian tregaskin sampler, it was available just about complete as "the snow is beginning to melt" track, remastered by Noise or Impakt or someone, so anyone could have upped that and attached 25 second clips of would be aphex/BT tracks with it.

Guest synthisist
That devon track was already available before I was made aware of the brian tregaskin sampler, it was available just about complete as "the snow is beginning to melt" track, remastered by Noise or Impakt or someone, so anyone could have upped that and attached 25 second clips of would be aphex/BT tracks with it.

No one ever cleaned up a complete version of the track "Rushup | Bank 12" (back when it was just some random live track), only a small sample, and with the full length of it on the LP in much superior quality I'm convinced.

Are we talking about the same things here? I;m talking about all the tracks playing on brian tregaskins my space being fake, bar that track "Devon", I know the "Rushup edge" rar is genuine.

Guest Kibreg

now lets get a FLAC LEAK, people! in this day and age...

:P

(without a hint of guilt as i will buy the 12"s and cd regardless)

Guest synthisist
Are we talking about the same things here? I;m talking about all the tracks playing on brian tregaskins my space being fake, bar that track "Devon", I know the "Rushup edge" rar is genuine.

Oh yes, you're correct, my bad. I thought you were talking about the album, not the myspace.

Guest reyde_espana
now lets get a FLAC LEAK, people! in this day and age...

:P

(without a hint of guilt as i will buy the 12"s and cd regardless)

i second the motion :devil:

Guest Archrival

wtf! these tracks are the SHIT!!!!! WHOEVER MADE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaah!!!!! buy them!!!! ill stuff!!!!

easily worth buying!!! congratulations!

Guest Archrival

much much much better than those samples on myspace! wtf this is really nice stuff! im telling you! cop cop cop!

support!

Guest Archrival

sorry for harrasing yall but this is officially better than all the aphexy stuff I heard since 2001 drukqs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111wtf!!!! this is amazing stuff!!!!!seriously!lol!!!!!!best music I heard since TCH!

drooooooooooooooool :P

Guest Archrival

bring on the hate but this is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than those samples on myspace!!!

Guest Enter a new display name
Rephlex business guys probably just like being poor.

INFORMATION = BUYERS ARE HAPPY.

NO INFORMATION = PEOPLE DOWNLOAD AND DON'T CARE

Dans le mille, sale chien! :angry:

Archived