IGNORED

All tracks released and leaked by the tuss

o00o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

I must have missed the "Aphex Twin Brain Damaged in Car Crash" thread, because apparently, after 18 years, he suddenly can't make a good track without it being a collabo.

Guest Archrival
just as i thought, those myspace trax are fake as fuck, except synthacon.

I totally agree.

Guest Aphex

Hey Guys whats the name of the track that Jaffa uploaded its sounds like a tune AFX already played.?????

Guest synthisist
Hey Guys whats the name of the track that Jaffa uploaded its sounds like a tune AFX already played.?????

"Rushup I Bank 12" from Rushup Edge.

Guest Caligari

Sweet, Synthacon 9 is that Cloud/Snow Began to Melt track and Rushup I Bank 12 was already played at some gigs in Turin.

Whoever says it isn't RDJ now is totally out of the track, and I don't think it's a collaboration with anyone.

Synthacon 9 and Rushup I Bank 12 are great moments in electronic music

but listening to the other 4 tracks now I'm just not blown away

like I had hoped for (i must puff even harder).

3 (maybe 4) questions :

How was this leaked and is thís the last time promos will be sent via e-mail :)

Why are the tracknames different than on Brians Myspace ?

Why aren't the new myspace tunes on this album ?

Synthacon 9 and Rushup I Bank 12 are great moments in electronic music

but listening to the other 4 tracks now I'm just not blown away

like I had hoped for (i must puff even harder).

3 (maybe 4) questions :

How was this leaked and is thís the last time promos will be sent via e-mail :)

Why are the tracknames different than on Brians Myspace ?

Why aren't the new myspace tunes on this album ?

i cant answer those questions but even if the myspace tracks weren't aphex id still like to find out who did them. They reminded me a lot of urban tribe, which i have recently gotten very into.

The samples on myspace are toss quasi-electronic music

they don't sound very electronic music to me at all, especially traapse which was more of a weird raw techno piece with lots of tasty analog delay.

edit: however they are definitely not Aphex twin. Whatever the case may be i am satisfied i found one good new artist, someone possibly posing as Brian Tregaskin and a new fucking aphex twin album that sounds fantastic.

Guest burnibus

im gonna wait till its released i reckon, but im a bit confused cos although you guys all think the myspace is fake. the Traapse tune on there was shit hot. really good wonky modular techno wierdness. is this not on the album?

maybe the reson for the download link of them there is because they are just webgoodies never to be released

he also refered to them as

"Hopefully rephlex will let me put a couple of older tunes on myspace."

but now he changed it to

"Hopefully rephlex will let me put a couple full tracks from Rushup Edge on myspace."

because at first it was about the proof that he had older tracks but then it was changed

makes me wonder if i am the only one that did observe this edit

Guest burnibus
hmm... the track called "devon" from myspace (or snowbombing mp3) is it on the leaked album?

apparently so called synthacon 9, but not heard the album download yet (probably wont either). But i have a copy of Traapse apparently from an RDJ set years ago. This isnt supposed to be on the album but its superb. If not AFX or tuss then who is this track by.

Guest psy-sci
maybe the reson for the download link of them there is because they are just webgoodies never to be released

he also refered to them as

"Hopefully rephlex will let me put a couple of older tunes on myspace."

but now he changed it to

"Hopefully rephlex will let me put a couple full tracks from Rushup Edge on myspace."

because at first it was about the proof that he had older tracks but then it was changed

makes me wonder if i am the only one that did observe this edit

i had sent brian a message on myspace asking for older tracks while i wait for rushup edge.

He then put that up on his frist blog in the questions. Then he made another blog about it

i dont think this info leads me to any answers whatsoever. Perhpas the result is what rephlex allowed brian to do.

Archived