IGNORED

All tracks released and leaked by the tuss

o00o

Ok i just made a list to have an overview over the tracks that a currently available

the last.fm playlist i got the leaked tracknames from is here: http://www.last.fm/music/The+Tuss

give me a hint in case i forgot sth.

Alspacka

available on Confederation Through EP

GX1 Solo

Fredugolon 6

Akunk

Fredugolon

Last Rushup 10

no information just that it leaked by last.fm playlist

Synthacon 9 (6:21)

its the song the Devon snipped is from just as long version leaked on slsk

Shiz Ko E

no information just that it leaked by last.fm playlist

Goodbye Rute (5:21)

slow track sounds great but kind of unique so not to be compaired to the others

leaked on slsk

Death Fuck (6:38)

very similar track to the tracks currently on the myspace page

fast breakbeat track but it does not sound similar to the ones aphex did on drukqs

leaked on slsk

Awking

snipped on myspace currently replaced by new material

Devon

leaked on slsk as Synthacon 9

Traapse

Trevonn

current snipped available to download on myspace

Hwegh kan abarth ar..

Morvoren

Eglosveryan

current snipped available on myspace

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caustic

I'd like to start the new wave of conspiracy by saying that the tracks with no info are just tracks renamed to appear like a new track.

REPHLEX DID IT.

b7.

Ok, aside from the myspace tracks, here's my experience so far...

I found Synthacon 9 on here yesterday. I just woke up to find Death Fuck and Goodbye Rute linked in an (incomplete) pack by way of megaupload. I'm just curious about how, when, and where these other 2 tracks leaked, and why the rest hasnt yet.

So far, just judging by the 3 complete tracks I have, this is going to be a QUALITY release. It's strange though... Synthacon 9 TOTALLY sounds like AFX. Death Fuck has its AFX moments at times, but sounds like it could be a collab between him and someone else. For all I know Goodbye Rute could have been written by anyone. It's a decent track, but not very "characteristic" if you know what I mean.

Also, just because the EP has all these analogue references, I wouldnt be so quick to assume Rushup Edge will too. There is clearly software elements present in most (if not all) of the new tracks I have heard so far.

Guest lands end road

Death Fuck sounds like it could be a collab with VSnares. The piano is very xmd5a like - plus those synth pitch bend parts sound a lot like Omgyiya Switch7

Wasn't sure about Death Fuck at first but after about 5 listens it has grown on me immensely. I think this is legit, and if not I'd like to know who did it.

Death Fuck sounds like it could be a collab with VSnares. The piano is very xmd5a like - plus those synth pitch bend parts sound a lot like Omgyiya Switch7

I was just sitting here thinking that.

Which would be weird though, considering he is releasing Last Step at the end of this month, which apparently is his answer to analogue wankery

The (official?) Rushup Edge tracklist

1) synthacon 9

2) last rushup 10

3) Shiz Ko E

4) Rushup 1 bank 12

5) Death fuck

6) goodbye Rute

leaked

needs to leak right the fuck now

Rushup Bank 12 is that unreleased track that he span a few times , the one with the nice piano and bummy style drums and weird floaty bits, elusive from That Other Site™ had it in that aphex rarities pack, really really nice tune.

Guest Kibreg

I was just sitting here thinking that.

Which would be weird though, considering he is releasing Last Step at the end of this month, which apparently is his answer to analogue wankery

haven't heard the track yet, but it's very possible - rdj and vsnares HAVE recorded together in the last 2 years. maybe this (and others) are from those sessions.

Archived