IGNORED

Track ID

Guest Quosp

Guest Quosp

Was hoping someone could id this track for me. It's from a file called 'live at rome 12-13-02 pt1'. I've heard it in some squarepusher live vid too.

Only a 30 sec clip but it repeats alot so you get the idea.

Cheers.

Guest sqruwezey
Was hoping someone could id this track for me. It's from a file called 'live at rome 12-13-02 pt1'. I've heard it in some squarepusher live vid too.

Only a 30 sec clip but it repeats alot so you get the idea.

Cheers.

that is fucking nice music

really everything from that set still cant stand it why all the dnb tunes are id'ed but the brilliant music before it isnt

dont know why other people aint trying to find it too its really nice industrial and then comes some weird acid techno in.

wich squarepusher video did you hear it in?? maybe its unreleased squarepusher.

its far better music as the tuss

Guest Quosp
that is fucking nice music

really everything from that set still cant stand it why all the dnb tunes are id'ed but the brilliant music before it isnt

dont know why other people aint trying to find it too its really nice industrial and then comes some weird acid techno in.

wich squarepusher video did you hear it in?? maybe its unreleased squarepusher.

its far better music as the tuss

I think it was from an interview vid, where they showed a clip of him playing this track live. I'll have to see if I can find it tomorrow.

Archived