IGNORED

We a r why?

Sam

Managed to finally find flac files of "We A R why".....is it the case that the second track is simply the first track played at 45rpm, or did someone just record both speeds for some strange reason? Great track either way.

Hmmm....well at least withthis version i found, the 2nd track is defo the 1st one at a higher speed. Goddamnit, I have the vinyl of this sitting in front but don't have a turntable :unhappy:

Hmmm....well at least withthis version i found, the 2nd track is defo the 1st one at a higher speed. Goddamnit, I have the vinyl of this sitting in front but don't have a turntable :unhappy:

Damn son, you gotta find a friend with some decent equipment and a computer to digitize that shit to flac or something.

Does the vinyl indicate at what speed the tracks are meant to be played? Maybe this is one of those dealies where you can do either 33/45.

Archived