IGNORED

Under BOAC lyrics

Guest Babar

Guest organizedconfusedproject

I listen to under BOAC, this morning (pitch at +25%), and around 1 minute, you can hear some english sentences. I don't understand it, first because i'm french and second because it's all the more vocoded as i can't pick up any word.

But, it sounds to me that the two last sentences(about 1:10) are a question and its answer, both in French :

<<-Vous faites quoi docteur?

-Des épanchements.>>

translation :

"-What are you doing, Doctor ?

-effusions"

Effusions of feelings, or liquids when you get a pneumothorax : fractal framework of the lung.

Scatterings of fluids are easier in some fractals.

====> Scattering of sounds accross evolving music meter ?

Guest organizedconfusedproject

I'm not sure about

vous faites quoi docteur ? = what are you doing, doctor,

But the very last word sounds like EpanchEUments, with the typical EU of the french language like in MonsiEUr, which let foreigners think that french are arrogant

Guest Enter a new display name
It does kind of sound like that.

I vaguely remember catching french snippets on amber and chiastic slide, too... I'll spin those again, maybe it'll come back.

I nickname my friend "Falchester" and I can hear it on Pen Expers, it scares me!

i remember somewhere (maybe the warp facilitated enter a question and ae will answer it thing from some years back) where they mentioned that a track contained a discussion between the two of them as to how they would mix the track, but i don't remember if it was underBOAC or not. i kinda think it might have been a tri-repetae era track.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I got when it were discussed in another topic:

Back in the olden days I tried to transcribe the lyrics for that and managed to get this (not sure how accurate I got it though):

Those are Viscounts.

This is a Viscount?

I like Vicounts.

...Because with the Royalties they've got to have the maroon...

What do you think you're calling her. (?)

Well I'd suggest maybe the maroon.

The maroon?

Yes that'll be the maroon.

Is it washable?

I'm pretty sure it's two english people talking, it sounds like two old grannies talking, or Ae pretending to be old grannies.

Guest Fran

It is a very high pitched voice you hear, it´s nearly impossible to decifer. It hooked me as well the first time I heard it, and even edited the damn segment with Nuendo 2 and some Reaktor 5 applications, but all I could decifer was "mmrppphd dtr". It´s just like trying to find the "lyrics" of Cprec.

Archived