IGNORED

BRUTAL

sneaksta303

Guest Bad Influence
Mmmmm this is dirty. I like. Could certainly do with some nasty gabba style or even hardstyle kicks for added pleasure.

thanks! got any good samples for me?

Aye just give me two minutes uploading a file..

Guest joshier

i like it, but i want it to transform into something more... thats just my own personal taste and style really. i'd like some real strings (some violins, clarinets etc) over the top to bring out the melody to a more beautiful state.

Guest Kenneth172
This shit sucks ass, can people please stop bumping this topic.

<BUMP>

Bubba69 -> OWNED <- [that was tongue-in-cheek this time Sneaksta]

Good effort tho m8. You've obviously put a lot of time and effort in to that track. You wear your influences proudly. :)

This shit sucks ass, can people please stop bumping this topic.

<BUMP>

Bubba69 -> OWNED <- [that was tongue-in-cheek this time Sneaksta]

Good effort tho m8. You've obviously put a lot of time and effort in to that track. You wear your influences proudly. :)

i dont mean to wear anyone. i just make moosic that id listen to, ya know?

Guest Kenneth172

I know mate, it was more a complement than anything, i.e. you've clearly listened to a lot of braindance that you can hear the influences in there to put together a finely tuned effort. That was a lot better than a lot of the Aphex wannabe shite out there. Well done again mate.

I know mate, it was more a complement than anything, i.e. you've clearly listened to a lot of braindance that you can hear the influences in there to put together a finely tuned effort. That was a lot better than a lot of the Aphex wannabe shite out there. Well done again mate.

Thanks BRO. That means alot! Keep your ears open....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Space Coyote

Ok so this somehow ended up in my download folder and on my ipod and I'm liking it.

How should this be tagged?

Currently it is,

Artist - MichelNicholaS

Title - Brutality

Doesn't look right, should there be a space there and no capitalised S or is that how it is meant to be?

Archived