IGNORED

new RDJ interview

Fred McGriff

180px-0_21_jennings_peter_obit.jpg

the popcorn you're eating has been pissed in.

film at eleven.

(and it's heat. clearly it's heat. i, however don't mind if people who think otherwise feel that they're right. because they're not.)

putin.jpg

Dis looks like fun, can i join in. I'll give you gas if you need something in exchange.

holey mutha russia .. thats a big picture .. soz fellas ... i just farted on your thread ...

Guest Analogue Wings

main-2.jpg

In breaking news this evening, American police arrested Fred McGriff under the new obscenity laws for using the word "night" in a sick and unpleasant context. Audio at eleven.

Newscasters.jpg

So what's the news on WATMM, Lindita?

Well, Paulo, it seems an ol' phenom from back in the day has tried to make [dramatic pause] a revival. In a bold maneuvre, Fred McGriff has launched a new line of inside jokes on the WATMM label. But with content and maturity on a steady decline since 2003 ...

trends.gif

... analysis are skeptical about his chances for pulling the slipping, sloppy site out of its sluggish slump. Back to you Paulo.

Wha? huh? Oh, thanks Lindita. Um, coming up next, could the rumors be true? Paris Hilton is really [dramatic pause] a boy? After this.

Paulo, that's not the next story! Are you trying to get fired?

More like flame-broiled, ho-hooooo!

F1051505b.jpg

BillOReilly2.jpg

I SUMMON LORD SATAN!

btbj-devil-face.jpg

what do you want, bill?

BillOReilly2.jpg

CLEAR THIS PLACE OF SIN WITH YOUR APOCOLYPSE

btbj-devil-face.jpg

it's "apocalypse," bill. and no, i've got to pick up my laundry. it's fucking thursday.

BillOReilly2.jpg

... YOU WHAT?

btbj-devil-face.jpg

in fact, you are permanently b7'd from ever summoning me again, bill. get some sleep.

BillOReilly2.jpg

WTF

Guest Saintill(forsure)

FreddahhMothraKillahh.... fokin killahbug with his new EP : ,,Tales of Tha JedhayMastah - part one:''She saw me on tha Telly in tha heatha"

out now..

Edited by Saintill(forsure)

Guest Analogue Wings

McGriff, if you REALLY want to rekindle the debate, how bout you create a jump-on thread for teh n00bz, where you, like, EXPLAIN the debate, and stop being 1337 about it with the 4 people who were around when that shit started.

:braindance:

:mcgriff:

:rhubear1:

so what do you guys think of this thread so far?

:rhubear2:

meh

:rhubear3:

you always say meh about threads like this. i think it's pretty lol, personally

:rhubear1:

gotta agree

:rhubear2:

yeah, well screw you guys

McGriff, if you REALLY want to rekindle the debate, how bout you create a jump-on thread for teh n00bz, where you, like, EXPLAIN the debate, and stop being 1337 about it with the 4 people who were around when that shit started.

:braindance:

:mcgriff:

"ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh"

handbags at forty paces ladies.

"ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh" :angel:

Guest Holy Crap

180px-0_21_jennings_peter_obit.jpg

This just in, Venetian Snares to release a new album within the next 10 minutes, for those of you on slsk that's aprox. 2 days ago so if you havn't heard it already you're a noob.

Also I have recently contracted a venerial disease, more at 10... back to you Bill

Guest I'm Too Cool To Have An Avat
main-2.jpg

In breaking news this evening, American police arrested Fred McGriff under the new obscenity laws for using the word "night" in a sick and unpleasant context. Audio at eleven.

lol the black guy looks like the white guy, only black

Guest alienspaceship

main-4.jpg

we now take you to mr watmm, via satellite. mr watmm, whats the plans for watmm for the next few months?

42.jpg

LMFAO *ACTIVATES WANG*

main-4.jpg

quick natasha, open your legs

42.jpg

47.giflol

Edited by alienspaceship