IGNORED

AFX in a Warehouse in manchester

Guest burnibus

Guest Jimbob

i must say im ever so slightly disappointed with these names, i was hoping for ceephax, cyclob or maybe even Bodgan. Otto Von does my head in a bit, nevertheless im sure it will be an awesome night

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ComputerControlled

i think otto is a great choice imo.. bogdan would have been totally sick though.

nearly half the tickets have been sold out.. i would say maybe another week or so?

jimbob > ceephax is playing for us at sequence on the 15th december, if that helps.

Guest Kenneth172

they also sting you for the cost of record delivery plus the booking fee on top of the price of the £20 squid ticket. Con men...

fuckfuckfuck. how soon before it sells out do you reckon?

nearly half the tickets have been sold out.. i would say maybe another week or so?

panga I'd grab yours now and let your mates faff around, if they miss out it's their own fault for not getting their arses in gear.

Guest panga

ok, got 2 tickets. for me and my dawg.

48 fucking quid.

worth it though.

WATMM meetup? (even though im a lesser-known character)

bought my tickets!

i'll be coming all the way from Iceland for this. couldn't be on a better date either, 7th dec is my birthday :)

my plan is to go to ATP on the same weekend. hopefully Portishead won't be playing on friday.

Guest ComputerControlled
Anyone know who sequence djs are?

it's me..

we put a night on in manc called sequence and are working on the party with the warehouse project people.. we will be doing the first set on the night!

check our site out at: www.computercontrolled.co.uk

Guest elfmilk

computer controlled,

do you know the running order?

will it start at 9.30?

are you the opening dj at 9.30?

cheers

Guest ComputerControlled
computer controlled,

do you know the running order?

will it start at 9.30?

are you the opening dj at 9.30?

cheers

yo.. we'll be first djs on at 9.30, warming up..

we're not 100% about the running order, i know that otto is finishing the show off though.

I went to the Warehouse twoce last year. First one was Soulwax and although theyre not the most underground act, they did play 2 quality sets and the place was full. The sound was also excellent

Second one was Dave Clarke and Green Velvet, and the sound was terrible. Lets hope they sort it for AFX

Got my tickets last week, £22 each I think. WATMM meet up?

Guest ComputerControlled
How long is your set?

an hour i think.. come check it out dude, we'll be playing some gems and warming up the show nicely.

Guest ComputerControlled
I went to the Warehouse twoce last year. First one was Soulwax and although theyre not the most underground act, they did play 2 quality sets and the place was full. The sound was also excellent

Second one was Dave Clarke and Green Velvet, and the sound was terrible. Lets hope they sort it for AFX

Got my tickets last week, £22 each I think. WATMM meet up?

all sound problems are sorted now mate - it's held at a different venue for one, underneath the train station so last years noise restrictions for working with a metal warehouse will not be in place.

there will be a 120k funktion one in place for all the events. loud as f**k.

Guest ComputerControlled
saw him at Glade.

was slightly repulsive.

maybe i'll pay more attention

otto is a total performer.. he will seriously do the business on the night..

120K? Fark.. How big is this place?

<books tickets>

it's 2,200 capacity dude.. a huge cavernous brick walled space to keep the sound in..

Archived