IGNORED

Boc's studio

Guest Kenneth172

Guest Enter a new display name

I dunno if it's either their previous or current studio but I found this on Fredd-E's website...

boards-of-canada--hexagon-02.jpg

By the way, I think I read in an interview that the band nickname their studio "a bunker", that mustn't be a real one.

I dunno if it's either their previous or current studio but I found this on Fredd-E's website...

boards-of-canada--hexagon-02.jpg

mib_neuralyzer.jpg

LOL! Good one, beardy! XD

Guest Moebius

I find my patterns of speech (er, text) become effected (and affected) by the context of my setting. Since so much of electronic music is English (especially that which is focused on here), I don't find it unusual for their mannerisms to slip into my words when discussing it. Perhaps the same for Skytree.

And don't be daft about that photo above...not much snow in Scotland, ya ninnies.

Have you ever heard of snowstorms? It might perhaps occur in northern Scotland, am I right?

And don't be daft about that photo above...not much snow in Scotland, ya ninnies.

Have you ever heard of snowstorms? It might perhaps occur in northern Scotland, am I right?

never as much as in that picture. it would be extraordinary to break 1 ft in any part of the united kingdom.

Guest Moebius

I believe those are some photos someone found of Hooper Bay, Alaska that someone thought looked like some of the more recent Boards of Canada photos where they're standing by a shed.

boc018.jpg

never as much as in that picture. it would be extraordinary to break 1 ft in any part of the united kingdom.

The snow in that picture was simply pushed away into mountains. I live in a wintery country and I know how a shovel works. BoC can change weather however they wish!

Guest skytree
we get plenty snow in scotland.

lol.

Really? Everyone I asked said they got a few inches at most, otherwise it just rained....could have sworn I asked you about it.

Archived