IGNORED

Where The Fuck Is This Download Manager?

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

No. I'd rather have everyone hear me complaining.

As for torrents, it'd be completely impossible to get it all, hence the point of the manager no?

No. I'd rather have everyone hear me complaining.

As for torrents, it'd be completely impossible to get it all, hence the point of the manager no?

what about That Other Site™.com? that's still got the 3 or 4 gb download of live stuff hasn't it

Guest Enter a new display name

The download manager is an excuse for disabling the bootlegs availability because the featured artists expressed their anger toward Joyrex.

No, the real reason is I haven't had the free time required to manually input all the downloads into the download manager because it requires both physically moving the file from it's directory/subdirectory into the main directory, inputting it into the database, then submitting it. With 20GB of downloads, this is quite a task, and one I really want to get done, and I would have someone else do it, but I would have to give server access in order to do that.

I'm finally done with the freelance stuff I've been doing and the number 1 priorities for me this upcoming holiday weekend are the WATMM shirts and the DL Manager.

He is, but due to the way UNIX file permissions work on my hosting account, I would have to give him MY username and password in order to access the directory via FTP to move the files around so they can then be input into the download manager.

I'm right now trying to remap a subdirectory and see if giving his account permissions will work - I'll know in about 10 minutes, and if so, I'll ask him if he's up to the task (which I am sure he is).

Guest mushroom
physically moving the file from it's directory/subdirectory into the main directory, inputting it into the database, then submitting it.

certainly you could write a script to do this

well, i'm working on it again, me and rex had to straighten things out. nuthin like a good in the ass to get him moving again.

I think we should give Joyrex credit for doin anything for us. He doesn't have to, ya know! He could just slowly disappear and put the forum in the hands of someone else, like Chyld did to Aesthetics in Twoism.org

yup, why did'nt you download when it was working? bumholes.

if you look, most of the people that are bitching haven't been here for more than 2 months... As if they had a right to bitch....

Well, that's all going to come to an end shortly - I'm moving all 25+ GB of files now as we speak over to the Download Manager, and then it's up to Alex to enter them into it so they show up. After that, it's download all you want!

yup, why did'nt you download when it was working? bumholes.

if you look, most of the people that are bitching haven't been here for more than 2 months... As if they had a right to bitch....

ahem

I think we should give Joyrex credit for doin anything for us. He doesn't have to, ya know! He could just slowly disappear and put the forum in the hands of someone else, like Chyld did to Aesthetics in Twoism.org

• 4 weeks later...

Archived