IGNORED

UnderWORLD; Oblivion with Bells

eh Speedy

Underworld - Oblivion with Bells

due out sometime in the first half of October.

1. Crocodile

2. Beautiful Burnout

3. Holding The Moth

4. To Heal

5. Ring Road

6. Glam Bucket

7. Boy, Boy, Boy

8. Cuddle Bunny vs Celtic Villages

9. Faxed Invitation

10. Good Morning Cockerel

11. Best Mamgu Ever

12. Loads of Birds*

special edition bonus DVD

1. Crocodile (DVD)

2. Underworld Live In Tokyo (DVD)

3. Metal Friend (DVD)

4. Oblivion With Bells (Abbey Road Recording Session) (DVD)

5. Good Morning Cockerel (DVD)

6. Rez Live Show Visuals (DVD)

7. The Book Of Jam, Art Jam (DVD)

*=Japanese bonus

they played two night here recently and we dint find out till the first day they were even coming. the second date we helped a relative move (up lots of stairs) and by 9pm i was in bed asleep. shame shame.

terrible title

they played two night here recently and we dint find out till the first day they were even coming. the second date we helped a relative move (up lots of stairs) and by 9pm i was in bed asleep. shame shame.

yeah i was at the first night. originally i bought tickets for the Hollywood Bowl show, but then this first SF show got added later, and then a second show after that. i went to the Bowl show too which was the best. they're doing like six US dates and tonight is Denver. each show is a bit different.

Guest Mr Salads

100 Days was pretty wishy washy but I still dug it a lot. Their new material, from what they played at the show, sounds like it is more accessible and also a lot darker. I'm very interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

really...don't know, this could be the wishy washy one for me. i LOVE A Hundred Days Off, and theres always been something that jumped out at me right away with every record but this new one. while a lot of the tracks are good and decent, just doesn't seem like what they're capable of.

that said i just finished dancing my ass off at their first London gig from the comfort of my California living room. Quicktime live shows tomorrow night and Friday as well. the whole gig; best seat in the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived