IGNORED

A question about software that RDJ uses

salvakkpooo

Guest Frequency
Do you know what software was he using in the 2002-05-05 - UK-England-London performance ???

Thanks for readdd

This with some custom skin ( Blue ;)

It looks like Atomix MP3, with a downloaded skin from the site :

Atomixmp3.com

Nice small and simple software btw.

*edit : after viewing the screenshot a second time, it looks indeed more like Traktor DJ. (Maybe customized, who knows...)

I asked this in another thread earlier! I believe its Numark Cue judging by the branding in the upper left corner, but Numark Cue is pretty much the same thing as Virtual DJ and Atomix MP3. I honestly didnt much care for it after trying out the demo. Crap database system, and it eats memory more than Traktor does on my machine for some reason. BPM detection seemed a bit more accurate than Traktor at times though which is interesting.

Thanks for answering

There are more than one software that are similar in aspect and functions + skins for each one + the image on that video its not very clear to an easy id.

PD: did u see that the video ends when Richard looks at the camera ???

jojooo

I though same, untill I see pictures and vids where he's really enjoying the music, and handshaking sometimes. It's a bit surprising indeed, but it proves he's still human... [ironic]

Guest Barricade
I just can't understand why RDJ doesn't ever seem to be engaged in the music he's playing. I can't help but move or shake my head just a little bit when I listen to or play out music but looking at him, he could be reading a physics text--there's no difference.

There's some concentration involved in mixing but not that much. I guess he's so spliffed out at every performance that he's got no motivation to do anything more than mix

I know. Watching him is a complete borefest. I mean how can u stand there behind ur gear like a pillar of salt when the crowd is going wild? I guess he's just at his best when he releases stuff, not DJing.

I just can't understand why RDJ doesn't ever seem to be engaged in the music he's playing. I can't help but move or shake my head just a little bit when I listen to or play out music but looking at him, he could be reading a physics text--there's no difference.

There's some concentration involved in mixing but not that much. I guess he's so spliffed out at every performance that he's got no motivation to do anything more than mix

I know. Watching him is a complete borefest. I mean how can u stand there behind ur gear like a pillar of salt when the crowd is going wild? I guess he's just at his best when he releases stuff, not DJing.

i remember reading in an article that he thought ppl should dance to his dj sets rather than staring at him. i agree with him, its boring trying to focus on a spec in the front of the stage when you could be dancing and HAVING FUN.

Guest griever

he's right. rdj only does his job. he's more like an artist than a perfect dj. and honestly: i hate these hyperactive, jumping djs... it gets on my nerves.

what song does he play at about 30 sec? sounds very cool!!

Guest Barricade

I know I hate hyperactive DJs too, waving their vinyl in the air and shit, but it just seems like he isn't enjoying any of it.

Guest Caustic
*farts*

*samples,processes,releases tuss fake*

good call bruddah. hey btw hows come you never accepted me as a fagspace pal?

I KEEP THE WATMM TO WATMM

Archived