IGNORED

Burial - Stairwell/Feral Witchchild

Guest fox

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest zaphod

most overrated artist ever. i like maybe one minute at the end of "shell of light" and other than that this guy blows.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah both this and the king midas sound release on hyperdub (cool out/cool out burial remix) are no longer on the hyperdub web site. makes ya wonder what's going on there. a little info from the label would help . . .

Guest moo duck

now ppl know his name so he is changing strategy. probably new album of mary ann "yes" hobbs on planet mu will be done by his hand. its called evangeline

hyperdub also is an info-virus yes

• 2 years later...
Guest ruiagnelo

i have just recently began to understand the quality behind everything burial produces. i am hoping for anything that might be coming.

anything about a possible third album that i should know of? (i am pretty distracted when it comes to music news)

Guest Jacck

Mindfuck. :trashbear:

No reliable info about a third album yet ruiagnelo. Last tune he released was 'Fostercare', on the Hyperdub: 5 compilation. Meant to be a collab with El-b appearing imminently, and he recently did a tune with Metalheadz boss Goldie... probably won't ever get released though:

Guest ruiagnelo

Mindfuck. :trashbear:

No reliable info about a third album yet ruiagnelo. Last tune he released was 'Fostercare', on the Hyperdub: 5 compilation. Meant to be a collab with El-b appearing imminently, and he recently did a tune with Metalheadz boss Goldie... probably won't ever get released though:

burial + goldie, great tune.

thanks for the info mate ;)

Not the worlds biggest Burial fan.

Well the few minutes of that sound fucking ace! Not much going on but sounded good to me.

Feral Witchchild is an excellent title for a tune. Burial has potential to do great things.

Burial has potential to do great things.

Have you listened to Untrue? Album of the decade imo. :happy:

I have but I haven't bought it. Heard lots of his tunes so I know what it's all about but I haven't invested a lot of time in them. He's one of those artists I like but don't love, but always keep an eye on.

Archived