IGNORED

I like second Aphex more than first period

Guest bouquiniste

Guest bouquiniste

yes, i know you love the acid aphex but i think Druqks is a masterpiece for starting the musical XXI century.

Already discussed about that? I’m sorry to repeat that. I’m a little bored by contemporary (classical or popular) music.

Eno doesn't catch my attention; Glass, Stockhausen & the guild of classical experimental contemporary (sic!) company neither. Not to mention the electronic world with a lot of superheroes of crap. They are ‘out’ of this century, with experimentations that slow down the attention on and about music.

Well, Ap.Tw is not my hero but every time I listen to him I rediscover music (all kind) again and again. Analogue and digital, XXI century indeed.

cheers

Guest HokusPoker
yes, i know you love the acid aphex but i think Druqks is a masterpiece for starting the musical XXI century.

Already discussed about that? I’m sorry to repeat that. I’m a little bored by contemporary (classical or popular) music.

Eno doesn't catch my attention; Glass, Stockhausen & the guild of classical experimental contemporary (sic!) company neither. Not to mention the electronic world with a lot of superheroes of crap. They are ‘out’ of this century, with experimentations that slow down the attention on and about music.

Well, Ap.Tw is not my hero but every time I listen to him I rediscover music (all kind) again and again. Analogue and digital, XXI century indeed.

cheers

Disqualified.

Guest bouquiniste
Do you actually type that way or is that some kind of translation software?

2005-07-01-Italy-Torino-Traffic Festival-Aphex Twin.mp3

and

you as*****

:yeah:

Richard D. James/Come to Daddy EP/Windowlicker single is the most exciting Aphex period for me. Druqs was the album that got me into his stuff, but I thought the previous three releases had so much innovation and personality behind them. Druqs is still great. I love most of the piano interludes, and there are some exceptional moments in the beat programming, but it doesn't inspire me the same way the others I mentioned do. But yeah, his more computer based music interests me more than his older analogue stuff. I still love SAW II.

Guest Derek Wildstar

i have been reflecting this for quite some time now and ive come to the conclusion that earlier aphex runs a fucking train on newer aphex. analord is shit, druqks is no masterpiece and with rushup he's lost all of his aphex mischeviousness. no longer am i wondering what alien technologies he's stumbled upon or in what bizarre direction he'll go next.

new aphex is boring and full of ego.

old aphex is raw, primitive and otherworldly.

come on caustic, back me up...

Guest beavis14996
i have been reflecting this for quite some time now and ive come to the conclusion that earlier aphex runs a fucking train on newer aphex. analord is shit, druqks is no masterpiece and with rushup he's lost all of his aphex mischeviousness. no longer am i wondering what alien technologies he's stumbled upon or in what bizarre direction he'll go next.

new aphex is boring and full of ego. [/size]

old aphex is raw, primitive and otherworldly.

come on caustic, back me up...

he is RIGHT, new aphex is SHIT

ageispolis rulez

Guest Derek Wildstar
i went back to rdj album the other day, it makes me so happy listening to it, so much fun.

richard2djamesalbum.jpg

do you even have a keyboard? jesus christ. I say we start a collection to buy you a typing utensil so that you can express yourself with an actual written language should you ever feel the need. I swear to God, you HAVE to be caustic's dupe. Is there a suspected dupe list being maintained anywhere?

Archived