IGNORED

Little CD Classification Question

Q27

Guest Barricade

only when the rdj album and the g/b ep are seperate rips. If you have the rip of the cd with the g/b ep as extra tracks on the rdj album, then leave them there too.

(The Tuss still isn't in my Aphex folder....)

Guest Derek Wildstar
Do you (Guys) think I should have G/B EP set separate from RDJ on my iPod?

This thread makes me want to throat punch your face and while you're doubled over I would repeatedly jump over you with the most badass motorcycle ever while urinating all over your pathetic form in mid flight. Then, when I finished humiliating you I would setup your iPod so that G/B EP and the RDJ album were seperate. Exactly the way that GOD intended.

This thread makes me want to throat punch your face and while you're doubled over I would repeatedly jump over you with the most badass motorcycle ever while urinating all over your pathetic form in mid flight. Then, when I finished humiliating you I would setup your iPod so that G/B EP and the RDJ album were seperate. Exactly the way that GOD intended.

*Separates G/B and RDJ immediately* :cry2:

Guest Caustic

I like lion's new dupe.

LOL OK :ok:

only when the rdj album and the g/b ep are seperate rips. If you have the rip of the cd with the g/b ep as extra tracks on the rdj album, then leave them there too.

(The Tuss still isn't in my Aphex folder....)

EH? :confused:

Guest Barricade
(Sorry 'bout the double post!)

Well, I decided to have it have the G/B EP cover but still be attached to RDJ as a 2nd disc.

WHATEVER.

That's not electronic music in my book. Kids WILL make fun of you.

(Sorry 'bout the double post!)

Well, I decided to have it have the G/B EP cover but still be attached to RDJ as a 2nd disc.

WHATEVER.

That's not electronic music in my book. Kids WILL make fun of you.

Ah screw it. I just set it back to normal.

What a waste of a thread.

EH.

I have always considered Girl/Boy EP as part of RDJ album because I have the US edition.

It's the same for me about Big Loada by Squarepusher. US version has the Port Rhombus, and Vic Acid EP, and a different track order.

Archived