IGNORED

Rome 2002 Rephlex Gig

Dale

thanks!

from 23:40 to 38:59 is effing excellent. anyway, i miss that "unreleased squarepusher" track

You are welcome. Glad a few of you could grab it, but I have to remove it now as I am limited on space. If anybody else wants it, PM someone else who grabbed it already, otherwise wait until CATS adds it to the 'Downloads' section.

• 1 month later...
Guest yarou151
That first track is excellent! I feel the second is not getting enough praise, though. sounds more caustic window style

i take that back.

that second track from the video is shadow by dieselboy, and apparently the first is an unreleased tuss track. both are still sick tho :tongue2:

That first track is excellent! I feel the second is not getting enough praise, though. sounds more caustic window style

i take that back.

that second track from the video is shadow by dieselboy, and apparently the first is an unreleased tuss track. both are still sick tho :tongue2:

more accurately 'the shadow' by rob and goldie remixed by hive

Guest Quino Strider

I have an audio recording of this (mp3). 1:04:08 in length

is this already in the download section?

otherwise I'll up it somewhere

I have an audio recording of this (mp3). 1:04:08 in length

is this already in the download section?

otherwise I'll up it somewhere

Yes, the 1 hour and 4 min. version is the one I posted in this section over a month ago, I've uploaded it to 'CATS' and it is in the download section now. Thanks though

Rome 2002 Rephlex Gig <-- WATMM Download page for show

I was in a band with a dude for a while who had a high quality cd of the entire show.

I have no idea where he got it, he wouldn't tell me.

he played it for me and i believe the end of the set climaxed to some crazy speedcore gabber noise and then it broke into a crazy, almost midi/atari-sounding breakbeat version of The A Team Theme.

he also said it took him a couple of years of constant searching and over $100 to get his hands on it.

he refused to burn me a copy.

he was a huge prick about it. He knew how big of a fan I was and didn't care, either way.

He said he was at the show and it was something he couldn't share because of all of the trouble he went through to get it.

Needless to say, I quit playing with the guy.

Fuck'em.

Actually I'm pretty sure you are talking about the Primavera Sound Festival set he did in also 2002.

I have it and although it's not at all the same kind set list it end with the a-team 8-bit cover.

And I'm pretty sure also that there is a cylob live set where he plays both those tracks, but I can't find it for now...

I've found the cylob set, you can get it here

http://www.melyseg.hu/download/cylob_at_me...itka_031207.mp3

in fact he plays 2 other tracks in the same vein, if what was said here is true about the multiple squarepusher tracks on 2*12, they probably are from there too, or unreleased afx maybe...

anyway there are really nice as is the live set ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Drahken

I have this set on DVD somewhere. I'm sure the quality is better than You Tubes compression, but its the same source material so its by no means a soundboard quality recording.

Guest Pete is your friend
Does anyone have a quality audio recording of this gig at all? Or can even I.D the first tracks in both of these youtube videos?:

I have tried searching on the Download Manager..

Both tunes are excellent

(Probably unreleased aphex, but I thought I might try my luck)

really liking the first track on part 1. downloading the set from watmm, hopefully the quality is cleaner than the youtube vid.

• 5 years later...
Guest Phonejack

One of my favorite Aphex sets. I don't think I have ever heard him play Vsnares outside of this show.

Does anyone have a quality audio recording of this gig at all? Or can even I.D the first tracks in both of these youtube videos?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJiKlM7g8Y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng_wgSsVKJU

I have tried searching on the Download Manager..

Both tunes are excellent

(Probably unreleased aphex, but I thought I might try my luck)

first track u can find in live at Les Mains D'oeuvres,paris. better record and long.

One of my favorite Aphex sets. I don't think I have ever heard him play Vsnares outside of this show.

it's incredible. the tracklists i've seen are mostly question marks and unreleased squarepusher. i wouldn't be surprised if some cw lp tracks are on here, or if some of these are improv jams.

Yeah that's my upload. The tracklist I made and posted there is actually matched to 90 mins long mp3 version of this gig. I merged some audio parts couple of years ago but unfortunately I don't have it on my hd atm.

Archived