IGNORED

Aphex DJ set at The Warehouse Project

Guest roygbiv

I liked the fact he looked up about 3 times in the 2 hours haha

He was pretty interactive compared to the other times I've seen him, smiling a lot, getting people up for it, especially at the end

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenneth172
i think that the center 'gurner' is this guy:

male_gurning_winners_06_313x470.jpg

haha, you get some good results from google if you look up 'gurning'

Yeah, that's him. Think he was the same gurner on the Bonjela tv advert for mouth ulcers.

I posted on the other thread in the Live section about the night.

he wasnt a nobhead, he was amazing. he has such a fucked up nose. he almost stage dived as well! he wasn't too happy when i nearly pulled him off the stage. salva, you must have been right next to me judging from your video.

otto was complete balls. it was almost a relief that the night finished early. afx & vibert were great. more jungle from vibert would have been good. richard reminded me of an i.t. manager with his haircut. he'd look up every now and then to pump his fist very briefly or give a geeky double thumbs up

so... it went like this?

hip-hop -> techno -> acid -> jungle -> hardcore

?

disco belongs somewhere in there, or perhaps i should say i feel love

so... it went like this?

hip-hop -> techno -> acid -> jungle -> hardcore

?

disco belongs somewhere in there, or perhaps i should say i feel love

lol, so that means the set its now on the WATMM download manager??

I thought Otto was fucking class, finished off the night nicely for me. Obviously hard to follow AFX, but he pulled it off quite well I thought.

Wasn't it supposed to finish at 5? That was a bit of a letdown really, I was in full on fucked rave mode and then it ended and the lights went up!

no mention for grant? best set of the night i thought.

I thought it was the worst set of the night, totally wrong time of the night to be playing music like that all people wanted was a few snares and something they could dance to, no idea what he was doing especially seeing as he's been so good every other time i've seen him. Definetly better on at the end of a night then the beginning I'd say

i'll go with blutac on this one, that set was just boring....worse than the Sequence DJs (not a difficult task though, Sequence are teh shit!)

Archived