IGNORED

Aphex DJ set at The Warehouse Project

Guest roygbiv

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenneth172

Cool, he'll have got a better recording back there. The sound is so distorted on my recordings as I had my left ear literally rammed against the speaker... Now I only hear in mono.

Guest Kenneth172
retarded. how can there not be a complete single recording

Well so far it seems like nobody recorded it in its entirety... I held my camera up over people's heads several times for about 5 minutes maximum and during those times it was nigh on impossible to stand still and not get pushed about by the excitable crowd. A proper recording device is needed in future like the one Cylob mentions on his blog... :braindance:

Guest Kenneth172
looks like his new parent genes have rejected his long hair.

Looks like his hair is receding if you look closely... Bald Aphex...

Im starting to warm to the idea that there isnt a recording. I know its unfortunate for those who were not there, but lets face it, thats just tough shit. I trecked from Cornwall to be there. It mortalises it if you can just play it whenever you want to. Thats what the album releases are for, I wanted a recording at the beginning, and I watched a couple of the videos, but I dont want to see or hear a thing anymore. Its far more beautiful as a memory. Those Gurners. Pure genius, perfect horror. And that track (you know the one) sent my brain crackling, I couldnt fucking move it was that good.

A recording will probably surface in time. There were loads of techies working on the set, they are probably sitting in a flat playing it full blast munching K and basking in their isolation. For now just let it go. Maybe some nice fellow will post it on Christmas morning. Maybe not. Anyway, thats my bit done.

Goodnight.

Yep. To me the fact that the Youtube video of the new tune went up is document alone of the part of the night that... well, needed to be documented online. If that makes sense that is, I'm frankly very drunk. But the moment the gurners turned around, no audio or video could replicate that feeling of amusement and disgust. Took me a good 5 minutes to work out they didn't have rubber bands round their heads circa the NME cover from 2001

Archived