IGNORED

Aphex DJ set at The Warehouse Project

Guest roygbiv

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roygbiv

I didnt recognise Richard at first, he's cut his hair very short and seemed noticeably aged in the face, still, no mistaking those careful, technical eyes (he glanced up from the decks perhaps once every half-hour).

awesome night, not quite as sublime as i'd have hoped, probably the last 20 minutes were the highlight, it built up to some really intense d&b, then verged on hardcore for the last 5.

Vibert was shit hot too.

thought the first 20 mins or so were really rubbish, but the rest of it was mindblowing...can't think why he played the stuff he did in those 20 mins (very boring breakbeat / house / hip hop)...started to pick up when he started playing Tuss tracks into some really heavy dnb...the highlight was the last track he played, one of my favorite DnB tunes called Fear by Current value...he definately looked more 'tame' than usual...didn't expect to see such a clean shaven guy, but still very monumentous to see him, never seen him play before. The Vibert set was fucking incredible, 303 goodness into jungle, just how I like my vibert really :)

Archived