Aphex DJ set at The Warehouse Project

Guest roygbiv

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenneth172

amazing amazing track!

thx! it's called Rushup U Tank 14.

Yes, sounded great. When you gonna release it Brian?

check out my sig

Fuck that's a long wait....

Guest Kenneth172

Listening to the lyrics on the above unreleased Tuss track (which i could barely notice on the night in question) it sounds like "Oooohhhhhh..... What did i do wrong?" repeated over and over. Does anyone else hear anything else or think the same? Please explain Bri.

Listening to the lyrics on the above unreleased Tuss track (which i could barely notice on the night in question) it sounds like "Oooohhhhhh..... What did i do wrong?" repeated over and over. Does anyone else hear anything else or think the same? Please explain Bri.

i've been listening to this like, a lot, trying to catch all the details. and yes, i also think it says that.

Guest Kenneth172

Yeah, it's a sweet track alright. On the night in question I remember watching Aphex just before he played the track, he gave a good look at the crowd which he doesn't usually do... It was like he was saying in his mind - "you fuckers have never heard this one before, check this out"....

Oh yeah, my American friend spotted Aphex later that morning with his wife/girlfriend and child in the lobby of the hotel he was staying at. Seems only the rich and famous stay at Malmaison... So it's confirmed, he has got a sprog (assuming it's his of course)! :)

Oh yeah, my American friend spotted Aphex later that morning with his wife/girlfriend and child in the lobby of the hotel he was staying at. Seems only the rich and famous stay at Malmaison... So it's confirmed, he has got a sprog (assuming it's his of course)! :)

that's scary. did he/she looked like in the come to daddy video?

Guest analogue wings
Yeah, it's a sweet track alright. On the night in question I remember watching Aphex just before he played the track, he gave a good look at the crowd which he doesn't usually do... It was like he was saying in his mind - "you fuckers have never heard this one before, check this out"....

Holy Christ that's a good track! It just gets better with every listen.

Here's two high quality videos of afx & vibert i shot on my new sony camera. goooood times!

afx_thewarehouseproject.MPG

lukevibert_thewarehouseproject.MPG

Thanks! Excellent quality indeed Mcdergbit. How much do I deposit for the next 5 minutes?

too bad youtube butchers the audio so badly i can barely tell whether it's more towards breakcore or smooth jazz

Noticed all the video camera's moving about, especially in the HI RES vid posted above. Should start contacting whomever posted the clips on youtube as well and see about any further footage, or maybe an actual copy. I want MORE :aphexsign:

Archived