IGNORED

songs that ruin albums

chaosmachine

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21st century prayer or whatever it's called, the last track on leftism.

winjer on beaucoup fish.

earth (gaia) on orb's adventures

pills on xtrmntr

oh my god, you are fucking fired. right now. gtfo.

21st century prayer or whatever it's called, the last track on leftism.

winjer on beaucoup fish.

earth (gaia) on orb's adventures

pills on xtrmntr

oh my god, you are fucking fired. right now. gtfo.

yeah seriously. i let winjer slip by even though i think it's tragic, but earth??

is there a way to ignore a thread? i cant help crawling back in here every new post the same way when i have really bad BO in my armpits i cant stop whiffing them every couple of minutes

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth - With Teeth (i know a lot of you hate the whole album and stuff but honestly I can deal but this one song is just the pits).

Agree with starfuckers though i love the beat and actual music to that song. But the lyrics are just not even worthy of being called crap. Crap is an understatement.

Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes - China (yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn) I can enjoy it by itself but in the flow of the album just blah.

Dr Dre - The Chronic - Intro - We get it easy e is a bitch to you. that's great. nine duece. ok ok ok. yeuhhhhh. Get to the fucking music. Actually i'm going to say almost every intro on every rap album pisses me off and i always skip over. Im sure theres some exceptions. Skits too but only sometimes as I can have some good lol's like goodie mob skits.

Autechure - Every song that is a nord modular/kyma/reaktor noodle and that's all it does. Do more than just record a patch you made.

Michael Jackson - Dangerous - Heal The World.

Metallica - Load - Mama Says - I cried when I heard this. Not because it's a touching song (which it actually is) but because I heard Metallica's death. Rest of the album is good. Not metallica. But I still enjoy it. Song doesn't belong there. It is a very touching and decent one. Just screws up the flow of the album.

Korn - Follow The Leader - All In The Family feat. Fred Durst ... nuff said

Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals - I want to disappear

Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood - Disposable Teens - Sure you needed a single that sounded like beautiful people. and the music was fine. BUt why not change the lyrics a little bit more than your forumalic beautiful people style if you're going to make the music sound like it.

Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole - Block Rockin Beats - It's b/c of over exposure and i've just heard it so many times. i hate to but i skip it everytime i listen to the album. if i burn the album to listen to in the car i don't put this track on it. I put this last becuase before the album had been beaten into my head the song didn't bother me and i liked the album as a whole. so it kinda doesnt fit the album ruiner mold.

i feel like there are many more. this is all i can do now.

yeah seriously. i let winjer slip by even though i think it's tragic, but earth??

is there a way to ignore a thread? i cant help crawling back in here every new post the same way when i have really bad BO in my armpits i cant stop whiffing them every couple of minutes

man really, Winjer is seriously like probably my favorite track on that record at this point, if not second to Cups or something. it only took me like 4 years to notice how good it was, or that it was even there.

Guest serpico009

lol and that track is like a mock battlle rap/diss track, isn't it? I'm pretty sure one of them runs out of ideas and calls the other "fag"...

Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes - China (yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn) I can enjoy it by itself but in the flow of the album just blah.

no!!! it's such a tear jerker :cry:

me and a gun if you must choose one off little earthquakes

Well the implications of me and a gun are very important and its a very powerful message. But I must admit that I can hardly ever sit through it anymore. And I do actually like china. I think it's just b/c I listen to Happy phantom and I'm all bubbly and wired and then its like.....chiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And I get all sad again. Winter wrecks me everytime I hear it still to this day so i'm still recovering even once Happy Phantom is done.

But I will agree with you. I'd choose china to listen to way before me and a gun. I stand corrected.

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth - With Teeth (i know a lot of you hate the whole album and stuff but honestly I can deal but this one song is just the pits).

Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole - Block Rockin Beats - It's b/c of over exposure and i've just heard it so many times. i hate to but i skip it everytime i listen to the album. if i burn the album to listen to in the car i don't put this track on it. I put this last becuase before the album had been beaten into my head the song didn't bother me and i liked the album as a whole. so it kinda doesnt fit the album ruiner mold.

these two are probably the smartest things i've heard yet, and i'd even venture to say Leave Home on Exit Planet Dust was pretty bad but it doesn't ruin the record at least. the Chems really know how to do a voice sample in a truly bad way. whats worse than "Hey boys, hey girls, superstar DJ, here we go!"? tell me, cause i really don't think there is anything worse.

yeah i just skip it every time. implications and everything. and when she came out that it was fiction then it made it a bit easier to skip.

damn i want to listen to that ablum right now. i want to listen to mother right now. left my ipod at home today :(

lol and that track is like a mock battlle rap/diss track, isn't it? I'm pretty sure one of them runs out of ideas and calls the other "fag"...

Actually it's even awesomer: "You look like one of those dancers from the Hanson video,

you little faggot ho"

Edit: Forgot about "fagpipes"

Just for fun:

Korn - All In The Family Lyrics

[Fred:] Say what, say what?

[Jon:] My dick is bigger than yours...

[Fred:] Say what, say what?

[Jon:] My band is bigger than yours...

[Fred:] Too bad I got your beans in my bag, stuck-up sucka',

Korny motherfucka'. Takin' over flows is the Limp pimp,

need a Bizkit to save this crew from Jon Davis.

I'm gonna drop a little east side skill, ya best step back 'cuz I'm 'a kill, I'm 'a kill.

So watcha thinking Mr. Raggedy man?

Doin' all you can to look like Raggedy Ann.

[Jon:] I'll Check you out punk, yes I know you feel it.

You look like one of those dancers from the Hanson video,

you little faggot ho. Please give me some shit to work with,

'cuz right now I'm all it kid, suck my dick kid, like your daddy did.

[Fred:] Who the fuck you think you're talking to??

[Jon:] Me.

[Fred:] I'm known for eatin' little whiny chumps like you.

[Jon:] Whatever.

[Fred:] All up in my face with that...

[Jon:] Are you ready?!?

[Fred:] But halitosis, is all you're rockin' steady. You little fairy, smelling all your flowers. Nappy hairy chest, look it's Austin Powers!

[Jon:] Yeah, baby!

[Fred:] I hear ya tweetin' on them fag-pipes clod, but you said it best, there's No Place To Hide.

[Jon:] What the fuck ya' sayin'? You're a pimp whateva', limp dick. Fred Durst needs to rehearse, needs to reverse what he's saying. Wannabe funk joke is what you're playin', rippin' up a bad counterfeit, fakin'! Plus your bills I'm paying, you can't eat that shit every day, Fred. Lay off the bacon.

[Fred:] Say what, say what? You better watch your fuckin' mouth, Jon.

[CHORUS:]

[Jon:] So you hate me?

[Fred:] and I hate you!

[Jon:] You know what, you know what?

[both:] It's all in the family.

[Jon:] I hate you!

[Fred:] and you hate me!

[Jon:] You know what, you know what?

[both:] It's all in the family.

[Jon:] Look at you fool, I'm gonna fuck you up twice,

throwin' rhymes at me like, oh shit, Vanilla Ice.

Ya better run, run while ya can, you'll never fuck me up, Bisc Limpkit.

At least I got a phat, original band.

[Fred:] Who's hot, who's not?

[Jon:] You.

[Fred:] You best step back, Korn on the cob, you need a new job.

Time to take them mic skills back to the dentist, and buy yourself a new grill.

[Jon:] Fuck you.

[Fred:] You pumpkin pie, I'll jack-off in your eye.

Climbing shoots and ladders, while your ego shatters.

But you just can't get away.

[Jon:] Get a gay?

[Fred:] 'Cuz it's doomsday kid, it's doomsday.

[CHORUS]

[Fred:] You call yourself a singer?

[Jon:] Yep.

[Fred:] You're more like Jerry Springer.

[Jon:] Oh cool!

[Fred:] Your favorite band is winger,

[Jon:] Winger?

[Fred:] and all you eat is Zingers.

You're like a Fruity Pebble, your favorite flag is rebel.

[Jon:] Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!

[Fred:] It's just too bad that you're a fag, and on a lower level.

[Jon:] So you're from Jacksonville, kickin' it like Buffalo Bill.

Gettin' butt-fucked by your uncle Chuck,

while your sister's on her knees waitin' for your little weak nut.

[Fred:] Wait, where'd ya get that little dance?

[Jon:] Over here.

[Fred:] Like them idiots in Waco,

you're burning up in Bako where your father had your mother,

your mother had your brother, it's just too bad your father's mad,

your mother's now your lover.

[Jon:] Come on hillbilly, can your horse do a fuckin' wheelie?

You love it down south, and boy, you sure do got a purdy mouth.

[CHORUS]

[Jon:[ and I love you!

[Fred:] and I want you!

[Jon:] and I'll suck you!

[Fred:] and I'll fuck you!

[Jon:] and I'll butt-fuck you!

[Fred:] and I'll eat you!

[Jon:] and I lick your little dick motherfucker.

[Fred:] Say what? Say... what?

HA, that happens to me ever time i'm going to whip it out to beat it. i get this subtle wiff of sex or something. something about it just smells really nice.

Guest margaret thatcher

i stand by my decision on winjer, it's yawn. cups is amazing however.

but maybe the live version of earth gaia on patterns and textures redeems that track.

oh, and i'm adding changeling on entroducing...

yeah i just skip it every time. implications and everything. and when she came out that it was fiction then it made it a bit easier to skip.

damn i want to listen to that ablum right now. i want to listen to mother right now. left my ipod at home today :(

Her and danzig should do a mash up.

Mother the car is here, somebody keep them in the dark for liyfeeee

I always loved this lyric from Tori in mother: "I walked into your dream

And now I've forgotten how to dream my own dream"

Been there so many times. She so damn easy to relate to. Or er...was.

HA, that happens to me ever time i'm going to whip it out to beat it. i get this subtle wiff of sex or something. something about it just smells really nice.

lol

but maybe the live version of earth gaia on patterns and textures redeems that track.

you've already been given the GTFO.

lol fred

Yea big man with a gun is another NIN atrocity.

And I genuinely hate Leyendecker off of Battles-Mirroed but I love the rest of the album.

Guest margaret thatcher

you've already been given the GTFO.

yadda yadda you love me really

:kiss:

[attached: the orb - earth (gaia) (patterns and textures version - live from brixton academy 1991)]

it's an eve nbigger lol because didn't courtney love say that trenty poo had like a three inch wang chung? And trenty poo was all like hell to the nizot biznatch "I've got a big ol dick and I like to have fun" "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT"

Archived