IGNORED

songs that ruin albums

chaosmachine

µ-Ziq is good at this

Mr. Angry from In Pine Effect

Wannabe from Lunatic Harness

Mentim from Royal Astronomy

Wannabe....i like that one...sorta creepy but silly at the same time.

Mentim sucks ass though, good call on that.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
same with what it feels like for a girl on madonna's album music. oh god. such a terrible song.

dude, what! produced by Guy Sigsworth and Mark Stent, thats like the only great song on that album. you could throw the whole rest of the album away - that song is the only reason i kept it. hot shit.

ok ok,

Radiohead - The National Anthem from Kid A. the only bad song on that record, what a mess.

Paul Simon - Homeless from Graceland. the only one i skip, the rest of it is perfection. can the acapella Africans.

KMFDM - Sucks from Angst. one of the few times they actually sucked on that record was when they talked about sucking. if they'd have kept their mouths shut about it, they wouldn't be having that problem.

Guest serpico009

homeless

homeless

moonlight sleeping

on a midnight lake

somebody say

e huh he huh he

somebody say

hello hello hello

somebody say

e huh he huh he

somebody cry

why why why

lol...that record has one of my fave lyrics ever.

"these are the days of lasers in the jungle, lasers in the jungle somewhere. Staccato signals and constant information, a loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires and bayyybeee....

Guest abracadabra
wannabe kinda effs up Lunatic Harness for me

µ-Ziq is good at this

Mr. Angry from In Pine Effect

Mentim from Royal Astronomy

good calls. have to agree

electioneering on ok computer

but i must say, the national anthem is bad ass. and here i thought you were my friend :(

wtf? I love electioneering and the national anthem. If anything, fitter happier I just can't take seriously.

not that i like the smiths or anything Some Girls Are Bigger Then Others on The Queen Is Dead

actually, Vicar In A Tutu is worse

Megadeth - Youthanasia - Victory - Making songs where the lyrics are just titles of past songs you've made is a very lame idea. Ps take some singing lessons. Rest of the album is great.

Chemlab - East Side Militia - Suture: Latex - Really could've done without this song. Otherwise one of my fav albums.

Pendulum - Hold Your Color - Through the loop - Using the boat ride sample from willy wonka just annoys me. I'm sure they aren't marilyn manson fans and even if they knew he's already exploited it/played it out they would've gone ahead anyway, but the track is just weak. Rest of the album is one of the nicest produced dnb albums i've ever heard.

Skinny Puppy - Last Rites - Riverz End - This album is awesome but this song really bores me. Just sounds like cevin key didn't care about making the song interesting and was like check out these thick triggered drums that i'm trying to make sound real and cool thing i did with this delay.

Squarepusher - Feed Me Weird Things - Kodack - Just doesn't really do much. It's an alright track but in contrast to the rest of the album it just doesn't really do much and its 7+ minutes long.

lol i misspelled autechre earlier in this thread. go me.

electioneering on ok computer

but i must say, the national anthem is bad ass. and here i thought you were my friend :(

it's the only not perfect thing in the bunch. just a minor personal difference, but now the nukes must fly. i enjoyed our short union.

lol...that record has one of my fave lyrics ever.

"these are the days of lasers in the jungle, lasers in the jungle somewhere. Staccato signals and constant information, a loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires and bayyybeee....

oh shit! i sing this to myself all the time. lasers in the jungle - genius.

ok ok,

Radiohead - The National Anthem from Kid A. the only bad song on that record, what a mess.

Paul Simon - Homeless from Graceland. the only one i skip, the rest of it is perfection. can the acapella Africans.

KMFDM - Sucks from Angst. one of the few times they actually sucked on that record was when they talked about sucking. if they'd have kept their mouths shut about it, they wouldn't be having that problem.

you are completely wrong on all counts. all of those are great.

Guest Enter a new display name
µ-Ziq is good at this

yes!

That's indeed the only awful track on Lunatic Harness, except it doesn't ruin the album.

ok ok,

you are completely wrong on all counts. all of those are great.

ok this thread was officially born to commit suicide.

Quality Seconds off Orbital's Snivilisation is the perfect example.

had to go back and check which track you meant from that album. as soon as i pushed play i knew which one and exactly what you meant.

same with what it feels like for a girl on madonna's album music. oh god. such a terrible song.

dude, what! produced by Guy Sigsworth and Mark Stent, thats like the only great song on that album. you could throw the whole rest of the album away - that song is the only reason i kept it. hot shit.

i don't care who produced it, it's a terrible song. deserve it is the best song on that album and paradise is fantastic too. most of the songs on music, you really have to listen through them and not just skip em because they sound cheesy in the beginning.

Pendulum - Hold Your Color - Through the loop - Using the boat ride sample from willy wonka just annoys me. I'm sure they aren't marilyn manson fans and even if they knew he's already exploited it/played it out they would've gone ahead anyway, but the track is just weak. Rest of the album is one of the nicest produced dnb albums i've ever heard.

i didn't even know it was from willy wonka until a few weeks ago! how can you hate this song? it's quality. girl in the fire, on the other hand... i hate listening to that one. but through the loop? crazy build up. i love it.

Guest Sleep Ophelia
yeah i just skip it every time. implications and everything. and when she came out that it was fiction then it made it a bit easier to skip.

Wait, when did Tori Amos admit that "Me and a Gun" was fiction?

I freaking love Little Earthquakes, but I always skip that song. I don't really care for "Happy Phantom" either, now that I think about it. But every other song is fantastic.

I hate it when an artist puts a bunch of silence on a track. It's especially bad when there's a song on the same track after like five minutes of silence and I have to fast-forward to get to it. I absolutely love the Hotel Alexis album "The Shining Example Is Lying on the Floor," but there are two beautiful songs on the last track which are separated by a few minutes of silence and it annoys the shit out of me.

Archived