IGNORED

lol i threw my xbox controller out the window

Fred McGriff

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CoD4 is so fucking boring

HL (1, 2, EP1, EP2) is where it's at.

Playing it on veteran was entertaining purely from a masochistic standpoint. It was pretty much the most unfair 3d game of bullet whac-a-mole ever.

Of course, I beat both Ninja Gaiden (xbox) games on their hardest settins so I guess I just hate myself.

Guest Caustic

i used to throw my PS1 controller at the wall cause i always got beat at Colin Mcrae Rally.

fuck that game.

Guest my usernames always really suck
LOL @ computer-controlled opponents "cheating":

Unless the character can do something you can't (go through walls, is invincible, can defy the game world's "rules"), then it's not "cheating" - cheap, yes, cheating, no - you're on the game's turf, and unlike a human, unless flaws and random acts are programmed in, the computer should always execute their instructions flawlessly.

You're never played F-Zero GX, have you?

Guest abusivegeorge
LOL @ computer-controlled opponents "cheating":

Unless the character can do something you can't (go through walls, is invincible, can defy the game world's "rules"), then it's not "cheating" - cheap, yes, cheating, no - you're on the game's turf, and unlike a human, unless flaws and random acts are programmed in, the computer should always execute their instructions flawlessly.

You're never played F-Zero GX, have you?

Don't even get me fucking started on that game.

I get emotional when I fail repeatedly (like over 10 times) in a game. I get smad. But never angry enought to throw shit.

And Halo 3? I finally decided to play it a bit but damn, it's boring. It feels so artificial. I'd rather play something with more impact, like the CoDs. But to each his own. :turned:

Archived