IGNORED

lol i threw my xbox controller out the window

Fred McGriff

first thing i did, was i mashed the controller on the hardwood floor really hard, because man, i was pissed. then, when i realized that i had ruined the controller because it busted open a little bit (it already had duct tape on it from a previous episode), i fucking threw that controller hard as I could into the wall, and it shattered and busted pretty good. what a fucking idiot. so i got really mad at myself for being such a goddam idiot, then you know what I did? i threw the contoller out the window lol!

not sure what to do about this... tomorrow when it's light out i'll probably duct tape the window up then tell my roommate to tell the landlord that the window got broke somehow. or should i just tell them I threw the damn controller out the window. the glass is on the outside so obviously it was an "inside job." fuck me. lol. first though i have to find a 24 hour wal mart so i can get a new contoller and get back to halo 3.

p.s. i'm completely sober so i dont want to hear anything about drinking problems.

p.p.s the reason I'm sharing is because i hate myself and i want everyone to know what a douchebag I am.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest terrafi

i know the feeling. i punched a hole in the wall because i was being a baby while playing counterstrike. then i stood there thinking "...you fuckin asshole, now you gotta fix that!"

Fred McGriff your throat may be dry but until your heart is saturated with the love of the lord, you will continue to find yourself at the butt of every surly joke life throws CAN I GET AN AMEN?

Dude we;ve all been through it. here is my Broken Joypad Bibliography

250px-Baseball_NES_box_art.jpg

BASEBALL - NES (MATTEL) - THROWN DOWN AFTER A GRAND-SLAM AGAINST MY COUSIN, CRACKED CASE

nhlpahocke186024.jpg

NHLPA HOCKEY 93 - MEGADRIVE - PLAY OFF FINALS - PITTSBERG VS NEW YORK - DEFEATED - BROKEN C BUTTON

pitfight_front.jpg

PIT-FIGHTER - MEGADRIVE - BROKEN TURBO SEGA CONTROLLER 250px-Mega_Drive_Controllers.jpg

JAQ%20megacd%20road%20avenger.jpg

ROAD AVENGER - MEGA-CD - MIDDLE OF THE GAME = CRASHED = START FROM THE BEGINNING. TEARS AND SMASHED PAD

Jordan-vs.-Bird.jpg

JORDAN VS BIRD - MEGADRIVE - BEATEN BY A 3-POINTER LAST SECOND BY MY BROTHER, POPPED OUT STARTBUTTON (soon fixed)

Ikari_Warriors_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

IKARI WARRIORS - NES - KILLED IN A 2 PLAYER MATCH VS THE COMPUTER WITH MY BROTHER. SLAMMED ON THE COACH THEN STOOD ON, NO LASTING DAMAGE APART FROM A INDENTED B BUTTON (fixed instantly)

dont let it get the best of you.

i'll give you props to doing what I always wanted to do. Except I also wanted to pick up the entire console and chuck it through the window.

A friend of mine was playing a game on his old Amiga and got pissed off at it and slammed his fist on it. I don't know what or how it happened, perhaps he also knocked a drink onto it in the rush of fury, but the whole thing started smoking and then lit on fire. We threw it out the window and watched it torch itself into nothingness on his back step.

Guest catacombus

I plug the playstation controller in my pc to play Trackmania United and it's the closest I've come to throwing my controller since NBA JAM.

I used to get so pissed at MK2 when I was kid. Omfg Kintaro cheats like a motherfucker I Swear to god you can't knock Mileena out of that move that way it's not possible ahh fuck you SNES FUCK YOU SNES ALAWKJBAWEJRSAE KJNE RWEKJR".

Then I turned 15 though so you know.

Archived