IGNORED

lol i threw my xbox controller out the window

Fred McGriff

Guest Enter a new display name

I remember my brother crying when he could not beat a boss. Plus, he turned off the console when I pwned him in fighting games, lol.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Call of Duty 4, homie.

true dat

i remember when i was a kid, i bought 2 sega turbo controllers with some birthday money (they were like 25 a piece back in da day). My brother broke both of them the next day trying to play Flashback. Never payed me back either.

I used to get so pissed at MK2 when I was kid. Omfg Kintaro cheats like a motherfucker I Swear to god you can't knock Mileena out of that move that way it's not possible ahh fuck you SNES FUCK YOU SNES ALAWKJBAWEJRSAE KJNE RWEKJR".

Then I turned 15 though so you know.

incidentally, i would've whooped your monkey ass at mortal kombat 2, i mean, just given the fact you played on the SNES says it all... the sega 6-button version was vastly superior, much like myself =P

Only thing that made me mad enough to throw a controller was the Ocean Speedway skillpoint on Spyro 2. It was still not broken for about 2 years, though.

I completed this game at 100%. :angry:

What kind of houses are you guys living in where a plastic controller can break through a window? And you can make a hole in the wall by punching it?

My friend made a hole in another friend of mine's wall with a towel, LOL!

Guest Franklin
What kind of houses are you guys living in where a plastic controller can break through a window? And you can make a hole in the wall by punching it?

not a jail cell?

not a jail cell?

Reminds me of the part in the Simpsons when Homer walks through paperwalls in Japan, lol.

Guest Caustic

I threw my controller at the wall and kicked the TV pretty fucking hard the other day.

All French players are cheating scumbags.

Alien vs Predator for the SNES. I remember playing that bitch for like 5 or 6 hours and finally got to the end boss and just had my ass handed to me, it was christmas time and my flying controller connected with the christmas tree and broke nearly half the ornaments when it fell over. I think i was 8.

not that you care, but this happened with me with w0w. i'd had enough, i broke my keyboard in half (held it with both hands and stomped it), and chucked my mouse into the next room. fucking homo game.

but yeah, fuck video games.

even though i just bought an 8800gt and bioshock

Guest hahathhat
this would be the next step

775vy.png

x-xbox lol

Anyone who gets visibly upset for more than 10-15 seconds over a videogame needs to grow up.

you are absolutely right... BUT, you're missing the point.

it's those 10-15 seconds you have to watch out for. any longer than that and you might, you know... think about it??

my sister used to hit me when i beat her at goldeneye64 or mariokart64.

those were proper multiplayer games.

perfect dark too, rareware were genius back in the day.

mad fucking n64 multiplayer shiznit would make you kill your own gran.

me and old best mate from round the corner once ganged up on this shit on wcw vs. nwa - he couldnt do jack shit on his controller for 5 mins as we pummeled his face virtually. ended up with him throwing the controller at the tv and running out of the house crying. was made to apologise for his behaviour by the parentals, lol!

Archived