IGNORED

lol i threw my xbox controller out the window

Fred McGriff

one form in my secondary school was the "goldeneye form", someone brought a n64 in every day and they played goldeneye every morning/break/lunch. unfortunately my form was the "friends form", some bitch brought in Friends videos every day. ugh.

hey what's a "form?"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ computer-controlled opponents "cheating":

Unless the character can do something you can't (go through walls, is invincible, can defy the game world's "rules"), then it's not "cheating" - cheap, yes, cheating, no - you're on the game's turf, and unlike a human, unless flaws and random acts are programmed in, the computer should always execute their instructions flawlessly.

bullshit my xbox intentionally fucks me over, especially during a melee showdown with someone else in halo 3, it always defaults to the other person winning. cheating motherfucking xbox. its controller deserved what i did to it and it's lucky i dont sit closer to it when i play.

Guest serpico009
bullshit my xbox intentionally fucks me over, especially during a melee showdown with someone else in halo 3, it always defaults to the other person winning. cheating motherfucking xbox. its controller deserved what i did to it and it's lucky i dont sit closer to it when i play.

knew a kid in middle school who would assault whatever kids happened ot be in the room when he got his ass kicked in (insert game name here). This held true for Street Fighter, Marble Madness, T&C Skate and Surf, California Games, Excitebike, and the Tazmanian Devil game for Sega genesis. little pussy. YOU TALKED! YOU WANTED ME TO LOSE! ARRRRRRGGGHHHH!

Guest serpico009
anyone that would play a video game deserves whatever bad things that inevitably happen to them. grow up kids. games arent for adults.

don't be bitter cause your bro had to help you with Punch-out. you'll live it down eventually.

Guest serpico009
what is this bullshit with my avatar? moderator, please return my avatar to its former picture, or else.

I thought you did that on purpose, I lol'ed at work pretty loud!

mmmm

Goldeneye. Weed. Small TV. All hours of morning. College, it's what's for breakfast.

Anyway, one thing I thought about when I first got my 360 was the danger of having wireless controllers is that it's just that much easier to wing them at the wall, other people, etc.

Then I played Ninja Gaiden Black and it was OVER.

Guest Enter a new display name
what is this bullshit with my avatar? moderator, please return my avatar to its former picture, or else.

Or else what? Geez, I try and make a funny, and I get threatened...

You can now ban yourself for haxx0ring another user's account. :beer:

Guest DNBJerk(s)

Man, every time I want to throw my controller, I remind myself that it cost me 50 bucks. Then I say no thanks. Smoke us a cigarette, and go back to sleep, sleep, slee-ee-ee-ee-eep.

• 1 year later...

lol i just mashed my controller into the coffe table, ran out on the balcony (i'm on the 7th floor), and hurled the controller into oblivion. it went pretty far. made it across the street and onto the sidewalk way down below. fuck you xbox.

when i was something like 16 or so i got so pissed at a game, which is something i normally don't do, and i calmly unplugged the controller, walked outside with it, held it by the end of the cord and whirled it above my head like a lasso and repeatedly struck it against a tree.

as the pieces flew off into the woods i just laughed and laughed.

Archived