IGNORED

lol i threw my xbox controller out the window

Fred McGriff

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my sister used to hit me when i beat her at goldeneye64 or mariokart64.

those were proper multiplayer games.

perfect dark too, rareware were genius back in the day.

mad fucking n64 multiplayer shiznit would make you kill your own gran.

me and old best mate from round the corner once ganged up on this shit on wcw vs. nwa - he couldnt do jack shit on his controller for 5 mins as we pummeled his face virtually. ended up with him throwing the controller at the tv and running out of the house crying. was made to apologise for his behaviour by the parentals, lol!

seriously though, she kicked the arm of one of our couches untill it broke off from the rest of the couch. she used to actually beat me. then i grew up to be taller than her.

Guest Space Coyote

What the hell was that crazy one hit kill move Akuma pulls in the final round there?

I think I may have punch or mashed my fists upon a keyboard once or twice in my earlier days but nothing damaging. I used to have this controller which was like a ps2 controller but usb for pc and I ended up breaking that because I threw it once or twice onto a hardwood floor playing San Andreas. Admittedly while I was frustrated I still only really did it just to do it and could've contained myself if I had wanted. It was a $20 controller and it had already seen a reasonable amount of action. Ironically I probably shouldn't have been trying to use the controller for the flying missions anywany as the game does not fully support a ps2 style game controller like mine and it whacks out the view and direction joysticks a little.

Anyone who gets visibly upset for more than 10-15 seconds over a videogame needs to grow up.

I see why they call you papa

Well, think about it - it's a game, you're supposed to enjoy playing it, not get so mad you do property damage.

Don't get me wrong - I love video games. Sure, when I was 12 I would throw tantrums when I couldn't beat a game on the NES, but you gotta stop and realize that it's a game. Not like lives are at stake or some shit, lol.

Do I get mad when I lose at a game - sure I do. Do I let it affect me more than a few minutes at the most? Nah.

Talk about frustration - my 13 year old son mops the floor with me in CoD 4 - he's using my PSN account (Joyrex, natch), and he's almost done with 2nd Prestige ranking level. The kid can pwn hard. I don't even bother playing him in multiplayer anymore; it's like I'm standing still and he goes around knifing me and doing headshots from a mile away.

Yeah, sucks to get old.

i have admin on a few counterstrike servers, ive found myself banning people who rage on the mic. i dunno if anyone remembers the '10 rules of gaming' that caustic posted but some people are actually exactly like that. they suffer my displeasure.

when I was in college in a drunken act of "rebellion" I threw a bottle out of my living room window problem was, the window wasn't open... all the glass smashed and landed outside... I quickly called security and informed them that someone had thrown something at my window... I raised a huge stink about it and no one seemed to notice that the glass hadn't landed inside, so they just replaced the window.

you are a douche bag for playing halo three and getting into it like that, first person shooters are fucking retarded, that shit should have ended with doom, i'd rather see he action of what my character that i am controlling is doing then to run around with a friggen gun in front of me

snafu just pwnt everyone who plays games to be fair. i mean ive finally realised, its just so sad. why am i wasting my life on these highly enjoyable and fun virtual worlds.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

this one time I was about to beat contra, but then I had to go grocery shopping with my mom. true story.

one time i was playing mike tyson's punchout for NES with lion, and he kept playing and playing and he kept losing to King Hippo, then i took over and beat King Hippo and he started to cry, or freak out actually.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

king hippo's so easy to beat! lion's technique must have been laughable at that stage in lion's life. lion.

i'm extremely intense and demand nothing less than perfection when it comes to video games. if i dont execute on par with abilities that I know i've seen from myself before, i get extremely frustrated. or, when the computer cheats, i really lose my fucking shit.

Goldeneye, 4 players, 14" TV, remote mines, happy times.

ah this brings back memories. in one of the levels in multiplayer, you can start in a vent and drop down into a toilet cubicle. I used to try and throw a proxy up in the vent where someone has just spawned just before they fall down, they are well and truly screwed. Lol at filling a whole room including the doors with mines.

N64, I don't think anything will top it on classic multiplayer mayhem.

one form in my secondary school was the "goldeneye form", someone brought a n64 in every day and they played goldeneye every morning/break/lunch. unfortunately my form was the "friends form", some bitch brought in Friends videos every day. ugh.

Archived