IGNORED

Bochum Welt - Robotic Operating Buddy

Guest Kibreg

Just want to say I didn't know Bochum Welt about two months ago and right now ROB is actually the album I listen to the more. It's fantastic. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of other of his stuff which is not on this double album. Any clue ?

I'd really like to listen some other tracks from this man ! Also, if you think I may have missed other such great artists, just let me know.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

<!--quoteo(post=705649:date=Apr 14 2008, 03:26 PM:name=chenGOD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chenGOD @ Apr 14 2008, 03:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=705649"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->here's official video:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hasn't that track been released before? like in the 90s???

can someone explpain the connection between this and Gescom - Keynell (Rmxd by Ae)?

Archived