IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blutac

I think DJ Rephlex (Grant) dropped one of the tunes in the preview during his set at bangface. I should check new releases forum more often the preview sounds fucking great pretty excited for this album now..

hang on fuck this springs practically finished already where's the album

Good question. Looks like Quadrastate came out this month so I'm guessing they will wait until next month. It was at the pressing plant last I checked (which was 3 months ago) so it should be finished production wise.

Guest blutac
Good question. Looks like Quadrastate came out this month so I'm guessing they will wait until next month. It was at the pressing plant last I checked (which was 3 months ago) so it should be finished production wise.

I just heard "sometime in the summer". So I guess that means next couple of months...

Guest AOOproductions

I just heard "sometime in the summer". So I guess that means next couple of months...

But thats not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest olson
Whatever song that is at 1:06 in the preview is fucking dope.

lol noob

EXPLAIN THIS

Guest Kenneth172
Whatever song that is at 1:06 in the preview is fucking dope.

lol noob

EXPLAIN THIS

http://www.myspace.com/briantregaskin

What does that mean? Why the fuck is a tuss track in the wisp preview, or am I misunderstanding something...

Yeah, what came first? Teddy Oggie or The Tuss? Did Wisp make that Teddy Oggie track done before he heard The Tuss or after The Tuss releases came out.

I listen to Sceadugenga a lot on Honor Beats and Hnipian. Good stuff Wisp, I look forward to the new album. :beer:

By the way Wisp, when are you playing at the Bowgie club? I'll try and get there for that.

Guest Kenneth172

OK, is that a fact? His other stuff though sounds very Tuss-like prior to the actual Tuss releases, especially NRTHNDR.

Guest Kenneth172

Not in its entirety, but bits of it here and there. Honor Beats is more like The Tuss. The Tuss just sounds Wisp-like in some respects.

Guest Kenneth172
Yeah, I don't really see the similarities. I always thought Teddy Oggie sounded like Wisp.

I can assure you that Wisp is not The Tuss, if that is what you are implying.

I'm not implying that Wisp is The Tuss at all. There's so many little nuances and musical ideas between the Tuss and Wisp which sound similar like the snare rushes, occasional use of big reverb added to a snare, synth tones, melodies, the similarities are scattered all over the place. Use your ears!

Let me tell ya something - I dig your work. Playing one side against the other, in bed with everybody - just fabulous stuff. ...

Look, just stay away from my cool Rephlex friends.

Archived