IGNORED

Metropolis (1927) Soundtrack

Squee

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am trying so damn hard, but everything i finish, i listen and simply cannot bring myself to put it up here, im never happy with it.

i am, however, between now and friday simply going to do what i can and submit it without checking it and losing my nerve.

so you will have part 4. on friday.

i'm a latecomer and it's been on my radar but so has all sorts of other stuff but i'll have something done soon, i can feel it!

• 2 weeks later...

double lol.

In all seriousness though, I think I am done hassling people to get their tracks done. If you wanna send me a track, whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

About 50% have been finished for like two and a half months now. About seven of the ten remaining participants have promised that they are working on them/will have something soon lol. If I get to 75%, I'll start re-assigning scenes again. A process which I have already done at least three times in an effort get this done.

Seriously though, all of the tracks submitted so far are of high quality, it would be a shame to see them go to waste. I think only one scene at the moment has two people competing for the same spot. (meaning they have both already finished tracks for the same scene). Just an fyi. Pawwa submitted a killer track in like two and a half weeks or something from after the time I contacted him. Sounds like a more complex SND. Awesome. Y'all oughta be more like him and git'er dun.

Yea, I think what I am going to do is just post a few random scenes in this thread and see if anybody sends me anything. I'll do it later.

yeah, 3 is mine and i am seriously going to do it. i was only roped into this thing recently.

but whatever, have at it folks. it might as well go to someone who's into it enough to make it a priority in their life, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived