• Last Reply
Guest Thaddeusz

bump

Radiolaria:

radiolaria_cape_basin.jpg

cyrtopera_laguncula.jpg

-

Emiliania_huxleyi_3.jpgbloom_summer_off_cornwall.jpg

A single specimen of Emiliania huxleyi and a whole lot of these "blooming" nearby Cornwall, which proves their IDMness

Xiphosura:

xiphoventral.jpgxiphodorsal.jpg

and a hearty lol at apecock

Nature is really, really fucking electronic music (does this make BoC more electronic music?), but unnatural things can also be quite electronic music:

the best thing I've seen on youtube since I watched it the first time. Robotics that are actually greater than human is well I'D'M

the lyre bird vid doesn't seem to work embedded, but that one's just as stunning.. (

) very much wtf and "fake!!?!" about it

haha almost forgot, tho not really ON TOPIC, but the artificial creatures of Theo Jansen... at least he wants them to be able to be a part of nature by themselves

I'll eat my own cunt if that massive jellyfish picture is real.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20..._jellyfish.html

This is the actual animal. It's big but of course not THAT big. The picture had much detail, so the person who found it probably thought, wow, this looks huge, let's make it look even bigger... but it looks fake as fuck anyways, look at the poorly adjusted color of the diver...

• 3 months later...
Guest Super lurker ultra V12
GOATS THAT SHOUT

*samples shouts*

Nature is really, really fucking electronic music (does this make BoC more electronic music?), but unnatural things can also be quite electronic music:

that's both creepy and fascinating

That's amazing.

It moves just like a natural 4 legged animal.

Imagine being out in the woods for a stroll one day and seeing that thing, no prior knowledge of it, trancing around making that sound.

That's amazing.

It moves just like a natural 4 legged animal.

Imagine being out in the woods for a stroll one day and seeing that thing, no prior knowledge of it, trancing around making that sound.

I would lose my mind. Or just run away, scared shitless. But then again, I probably wouldn't just be "Taking a stroll" in "woods".

Archived