IGNORED

June 9th

Dragon

Guest JohnTqs
i usually do that anyways, so whatever

pshh, well i put the volume to 6.9 and listen to it at 6:90 am and pm while in a 69 in my house, the address is 69 BoC Street

Guest mafted

they're good with presentation.. it kind of shows that what you do doesn't matter nearly as how you do it, imo.

they're good with presentation.. it kind of shows that what you do doesn't matter nearly as how you do it, imo.

I think that's true of EYDOIABalloon, but not true of June 9th...actually June 9th falls short of being one of my favorite BoC tracks as it contains some "ugly" sounds that I can't get past...but it's constructed as tightly as any song I've heard...perfect example of minimalism, every part counts...

Guest mafted

I think that's true of EYDOIABalloon, but not true of June 9th...actually June 9th falls short of being one of my favorite BoC tracks as it contains some "ugly" sounds that I can't get past...but it's constructed as tightly as any song I've heard...perfect example of minimalism, every part counts...

tightness could be a technique.. with simple and effective sounds and progression. one layer, then another, then another.. nothing that complicated but it works because of how they approach it. much like how you can approach listening to it.. so yea, idk.

• 11 months later...

Well, it's that time of year again. I'm listening to June 9th as I type these very words, and if you're reading this, you should be too :boc:

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

actually June 9th falls short of being one of my favorite BoC tracks as it contains some "ugly" sounds that I can't get past

mountainclimb.gif

i'll be sure to put on the record later. now, do i start at side b with june 9th itself, or do i listen to the whole ep?

Guest Spittal

actually June 9th falls short of being one of my favorite BoC tracks as it contains some "ugly" sounds that I can't get past

mountainclimb.gif

SIGH

why did I watch that entire thing!?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived