POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beard.jpg

Beard

woah.. that is a well trimmed beard

No shit. Essines gets points for Amazonian abandon but Edge nails the department of precision with near-German levels of quality.

why the high praise .. you come front a country that hasn't yet discovered metals .. then invented scissors (and mirrors) .. still banging sharp rocks together close to the chin hoping against hope for little to no injury during the process eh .. bummer

testicle size has to be taken into consideration. for all you know zelah may have tiny pea sized glands.

heheheh .. this was a worthy chuckle ... sorry zelah ..

zelah's junk is also shrink-to-fit.

nice additional ..

why the high praise .. you come front a country that hasn't yet discovered metals .. then invented scissors (and mirrors) .. still banging sharp rocks together close to the chin hoping against hope for little to no injury during the process eh .. bummer

its just that beard growth is sometime synonymous with 'fuck it, i dont care enough to shave anymore'

"fuck it let the beard grow/im too tired ill do it tomorrow"

mark e smith

its just that beard growth is sometime synonymous with 'fuck it, i dont care enough to shave anymore'

"fuck it let the beard grow/im too tired ill do it tomorrow"

mark e smith

oh ok .. that never occurred to me ... even though i grew up with my dad having an untamed face mane .. that was just him and everyone else around the place generally didn't have beards .. or if they did .. they were tidy .. heh .. but perhaps that was only in comparison to my fathers ... the contrast blinding me ....

but no .. my irritatingly smug point stands .. ;l-0p

vacation230355.jpg

note the poster

and canada sweatshirt

lol

1serabrookepass.jpg

and heres one where my friend and i thought it'd be cool...to not match and go smoke a joint in the park.

Archived