IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrcopyandpaste

not at all. i assume your talking about the top you have on and that the canucks are a team. hockey team. YES

Up next for Der Terp.

PM from Sean and Rob: "Dear sir. You will come and work with us on our next project. A cloaked craft is hovering over your house right now to take you straight to Sheffield. You're welcome"

I fear they have already seen that Eutow video I made that everyone but me loves, as it comes up fifth when running a youtube search for Autechre

Why didn't this show up in my subscriptions box?

Stupid YouTube...

It's quite old, maybe that's why.... what, it was added more than a year ago? how fast did that one go... :mellow:

i want to know how essines can drink like a fish and still have a face as flawless as a baby's bottom.

it's the cold canadian weather.. it's kinda like how they froze walt disney but not quite as intense

Guest Iain C

I got fairly drunk last night and my housemate and I decided to tear down a bunch of decorations from a party we had recently and decorate ourselves with them, including huge tinfoil moustaches. We have this kind of whimsical fun all the time.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i could get the camera out take a photo then get the wire out hook it up then transfer it then upload it then post it

but i pretty much look like this:

javierbardem-no-country-for-old-men.jpg

[i'm never leaving the house again]

Archived