IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what bro, you don't dig my awesome bowl cut and super chic glasses? check out my sweet linen dashiki and my necklace, duder.

i know you like linen...

About a month ago, after seeing The Roots.

l_de6289dbe59aafe3fd4a971a9f7184d3.jpg

you look the spittiing image of a rapper im working with right now, plus a hat and somewhat emo glasses

come to my show on the 8th takeshi and ill buy you some beers

DSC00311.jpg

July 2007

logand.jpg

Jan 2007

bonus points: both of these locations have been featured in numerous chaosmachine pics. ;0

was that kid climbing a tree in a chaosmachine photo? :undecided:

alright show us your BATCOCK (batcock) faces

bc1.jpg

BATCOCK

bc2.jpg

(batcock)

Fucking hell, even though you won't make me a mix I'm gonna draw your pitch-er.

dude i can assure you that your mix is in progress and almost complete. i orderderered my new music making computer last night, and that's the first thing i'm tackling once i get it set up. trust me you wont be disappointed

and i'd be honored if you did a painting

and before beneboi makes a black holes comment, as soon as i can figure out why i cant FTP to my webspace and get that sorted, I will get that done too.

and before beneboi makes a black holes comment, as soon as i can figure out why i cant FTP to my webspace and get that sorted, I will get that done too.

hey whens the black hole comp coming out? have you forgotten about it fred? hmm? dont forget the black holes please, they love you.

Archived