IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
suitr.jpg

Ideally I need this altered a bit in the sleeves and leg length, but I don't really have time. A bit more taper on the trousers might be nice too.

the trousers are way too baggy and not just because they're too long either. for someone who loves tight jeans i'm surprised to see you wearing baggy suit pants.

plus i see you mother

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

The suit has been altered in the jacket sleeves, the trousers aren't as baggy as they look in that picture. I'm a very small guy obviously so buying a well-fitting suit off the rack is next to impossible!

suitr.jpg

Ideally I need this altered a bit in the sleeves and leg length, but I don't really have time. A bit more taper on the trousers might be nice too.

TalkingHeadsClip7.jpg

Guest Stoppit
You look like you're about to puke in that drawer.

Something like that. But reverse.

you sucked puke out of a drawer...?

ewww.

You look like you're about to puke in that drawer.

Something like that. But reverse.

you sucked puke out of a drawer...?

ewww.

Or he took a dump in the drawer.

img8433stitch.jpg

that looks exactly like the river out back of my mums house where i used to do the same. even the subtle hue of the water is the same.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

i got so spanked doing that jump. you can just see the tilt starting to happen that destroyed my thigh

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
img8433stitch.jpg

that looks exactly like the river out back of my mums house where i used to do the same. even the subtle hue of the water is the same.

same here except the bridge was stone walling not metal. we'd moon a car then jump off. your feet touching some mystery metal object (a car maybe) before you bounce back to the surface. fun summer days of youth. football or river? choice!

great photo btw

haha yeah, we used to all stand on the railing with are arses out and when i car honked jump in. once i also tried to make a hang-glider out of bamboo sticks and binbags. total fail but that was the point ;)

Archived