IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

What did you do to your arm man?

And aww you look so lonely, I just want to run up to you and huggle you and tell you everything is going to be alright.

I was in a bike accident and broke my collar bone in two. I'm having surgery on it next week.

Fuck man, thats hella painful. Good luck for next week.

Clavicle is still broken. I'm supposed to go under the knife on Friday morning. They're going to put a metal plate over it and drill some screws in.

I actually can't wait, because after the operation I'll be able to use the arm again, whereas right now I can't use it at all.

Guest thanksomuch

Clavicle is still broken. I'm supposed to go under the knife on Friday morning. They're going to put a metal plate over it and drill some screws in.

I actually can't wait, because after the operation I'll be able to use the arm again, whereas right now I can't use it at all.

plz let us know how it goes!!!! D: i worry ><

As do you, although I am partial to benzos. Newcastle is the bee's knees though. Double Vodka tonic with a bit o lime.... yeah. lets do it snafu.

let the Drinking Commence!

i like an Arrogant bastard myself really to be honest in my honest opinion.

3730440421_e62ae4b1f1_o.jpg

got bored and took some pics of meself for me girlfriend

0929091542.jpg

0929091541.jpg

You're like the Samoan Theocide

NO :angry:

I'm a part of the Healthy San Francisco thing, but I got approved for that after they picked the hospital, and I'm not sure it's going to be covered, since I have to go to specific hospitals. It's $10-13k :sad:

I'll make a post about it once I'm out.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

fuck! sucks

i'm in the healthy sf thing too, although we pay the quarterly max as i earnt too much last year. probably cheap though still. just don't leave the city and get sick

nah, just can't be fucked to shave....i'll probably shave it tomorrow, but i might just leave it - fuck it eh? if anyone says anything, i'll stab them.

Archived