IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't understand how some random guy and a bus in a lake in my picture is funny. Unfortunately nobody seems to be intelligent enough to actually explain it.

I still don't understand how some random guy and a bus in a lake in my picture is funny. Unfortunately nobody seems to be intelligent enough to actually explain it.

internets

Craig Anderson's face is a meme on watmm and as such will be appear in other watmmers' photos from time to time.

Ohhh I see. What is the basis of the meme or what is it used to indicate?

Like, I understand what Dolan and the dos-equis man, philosophical raptor meme etc mean. What is craig supposed to mean?

internets

"internets"

internets

"internets"

gfy

I didn't get it either.

But you were rude to me in your "posts".

You clearly don't understand how to use quotation marks to indicate figurative speech, as you continue to use them incorrectly.

And no, I don't see where I was rude. Other than this message here pointing out your obvious deficient intellect.

the rudeness on display here is fucking atrocious.

Yeah sorry, I get like that when it reaches a point that anything I post is flamed with ridiculous shit like pictures of some random craig guy etc with absolutely no explanation. It's fucking annoying. Eventually people get pissed off.

I read a lot of your posts, I KNOW you know what I mean. Stupidity pisses you off as much as it pisses me off.

Yeah sorry, I get like that when it reaches a point that anything I post is flamed with ridiculous shit like pictures of some random craig guy etc with absolutely no explanation. It's fucking annoying. Eventually people get pissed off.

I read a lot of your posts, I KNOW you know what I mean. Stupidity pisses you off as much as it pisses me off.

i was joking :(

i was joking :(

oh lol.

I thought you meant I was actually being rude. My bad.

I was wondering though, because I even wished Dan a good night. :cerious:

stop taking yourself so seriously. christ.

stop taking yourself so seriously. christ.

How is being tired of the ridiculous craig posts taking myself seriously? I actually am having a wonderful night. I have some good food and drink here.

I'm just tired of the ridiculous craig anderson shit. It's not funny for me.

Archived