IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest awkward
picture763.jpg

Arrrrr!

What's this line on your forehead? Are you wearing a wig or what?

looks like the line you get from wearing a hairnet. so either he sleeps in one to keep his do nice or he works in a factory

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
picture763.jpg

Arrrrr!

looks like the line you get from wearing a hairnet. so either he sleeps in one to keep his do nice or he works in a factory

it's my skuul.. more brains than you

Guest Enter a new display name
picture763.jpg

Arrrrr!

May I call you Rubber Johnny from now on?

picture763.jpg

Arrrrr!

May I call you Rubber Johnny from now on?

no

Nah, because you called me an ass the other day. It wasn't very respectful or community-minded of you.

good sir, I don't believe I've ever called anyone an ass when they didn't deserve it. My statement was not an attempt to irk, or to raise hackles, rather to state something that must have been clearly obvious.

However, I can't recall exactly the thread where I called you an ass. Refresh one's memory would you?

Guest Alfred E. Neuman

Chen, can't you please just close this thread already? It's obvious that people on WATMM can't handle others looking at them. We need some kind of veil for chrissakes!

At least lock it so that we can start up another one in a few weeks from scratch, with some ground rules.

What are you talking about, "ground rules"? Let this one continue. It's fine. Everyone should just chill. I don't have any to post at the moment, but someone please do the honors of getting us over this speed bump...

wait chen are you gay? not to offend if you aren't but yeah. cause isn't the earring in the right ear mostly a gay thing.

edit: unless you have one in the other ear i can't see. in which case my bad.

Guest Iain C

Just biked in, posting from my phone, to say: I miss WATMM greatly and will be back on the internet within two weeks. Love you all!

Guest analogue wings
Just biked in, posting from my phone, to say: I miss WATMM greatly and will be back on the internet within two weeks. Love you all!

no rush

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

no rush

word

Archived