IGNORED

where does he live?

YEK

Guest Pete is your friend

tuss myspace q & a

"do you like bacon?" - mmm yes. very much so. unsmoked is best but a good butcher's sausage is even better .nice question ;)

no info on his address though.

i think he relocated to cornwall not too long ago. didn't he live in scotland before that? anyways ...i shouldn't care (because you do) :P

Guest Jumped up Custard

I'm surprised no one has shouted "READ THE RULES" yet. Have all of you finally got tied of that?

True story:

My friend and I were were just sort of aimlessly walking around town, we were talking about how cupcakes taste best when they are fresh out of the oven, you know? Like when you first bite into a cupcake that you know is fresh it's like soo good I mean I'm talking bliss for your taste buds, and they smell really good too. Like really I like any smells that come out of a bakery I mean, my father used to work at a bakery and we just had a small little appartment house above the kitchen and when he or his staff were busy working on something, a cake or a bread or a biscuit or something I could just smell the baking goods sort of wafting up to our house, sometimes I would just lie in my bed and let the smells waft in, letting them sort of float around in my nostrils, into my skull and my brain, it just smelled so good. So any ways me and my friend were walking around and my friend started talking about peaches, well you know because we were already talking food but I geuss he thought we should switch to a healthier subject, because, well you know, well I mean it's not like healthier discussion equals healthier self! But I don't know what his logic was but that's what he said so any ways we're talking about peaches, not the song by the presidents of the united states of america, I really think they're a good band actually. I used to listen to them even before I got into what I would consider my better taste in music now, because of that song "Lump", it was used in a Knox's Korner claymation, which my friend and I used to enjoy, not this friend I was talking about a different friend, but anyways we used to like those claymations, but when I watch them now, it's not as funny, but oh well, I used to be way more into that internet animation scene I used to really want to learn to draw better and animate my own things but really I just don't have much skill in visual art though I still draw for fun once in a while not nearly as much, well like by now I've lost interest in really doing anything with my art, my visual art I mean now I'm interested more in music especially sense I've discovered I have at least a little talent at that, but I mean now that I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just not that goood a visual artist I can just sort of draw for fun and not worry about really looking good, you know just draw for a change of pace, I different kind of creative thing, well actually some times I stilll get the urge to perfect my drawing skills, especially when I see something inspiring, like the other day I was playing this old computer game "Pajama Sam", you know the one that was in my avatar, because I used to play it all the time and I wanted to sample some voices, and I was looking at the art and thinking, yeah, this is really pretty darn cool! Like it had all this cool stuff, cool drawings with weird little bits and peices of stuff in the background, and I kind of got the urge to draw some stuff like that, but I decided to utilize that creative energy for a track, like trying to recreate the imagery with music, but any ways I'm totally bird walking here, in case you didn't know bird walking means going off topic, I learned that from my fifth grade teacher, she would always start talking off topic and then she'd be all oh, I'm birdwaling, ha ha, but I actually think it's good to go off topic if your teaching because it sort of ties the subject matter into your brain, like you think of what you were learning that day and you have a sort of memory tie into it, oh when I think of the second world war I'm reminded of that story me teacher told, oh yeah I remember a lot about the second world war, like I'm sure we've all had teachers that are just really robotic in approach to their teaching, and they normally end up just not being so great of teachers because you don't remember stuff as well, maybe just because it's so boring and you just stop paying any sort of attention and you don't learn the material and you go to take the test and you fail, I mean I was such I different person back in 5th grade, and 6th and 7th grade too, really I had a very different mind set and outlook, I was the kid who would cry if he got a bad grade and now I really don't care though I still make an effort to get good grades, just cause, well it really isn't hard you know, you just put the most minimal of effort into it and really it makes life go smoother but you know, any ways jeez I'm totally rambling here, so the story is I was walking around with my friend and we bumped into a guy who looked a lot like Aphex, long hair and everything, but then I remembered, oh yeah, Aphex doesn't live in the United States stupid, so it wasn't him.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
True story:

My friend and I were were just sort of aimlessly walking around town, we were talking about how cupcakes taste best when they are fresh out of the oven, you know? Like when you first bite into a cupcake that you know is fresh it's like soo good I mean I'm talking bliss for your taste buds, and they smell really good too. Like really I like any smells that come out of a bakery I mean, my father used to work at a bakery and we just had a small little appartment house above the kitchen and when he or his staff were busy working on something, a cake or a bread or a biscuit or something I could just smell the baking goods sort of wafting up to our house, sometimes I would just lie in my bed and let the smells waft in, letting them sort of float around in my nostrils, into my skull and my brain, it just smelled so good. So any ways me and my friend were walking around and my friend started talking about peaches, well you know because we were already talking food but I geuss he thought we should switch to a healthier subject, because, well you know, well I mean it's not like healthier discussion equals healthier self! But I don't know what his logic was but that's what he said so any ways we're talking about peaches, not the song by the presidents of the united states of america, I really think they're a good band actually. I used to listen to them even before I got into what I would consider my better taste in music now, because of that song "Lump", it was used in a Knox's Korner claymation, which my friend and I used to enjoy, not this friend I was talking about a different friend, but anyways we used to like those claymations, but when I watch them now, it's not as funny, but oh well, I used to be way more into that internet animation scene I used to really want to learn to draw better and animate my own things but really I just don't have much skill in visual art though I still draw for fun once in a while not nearly as much, well like by now I've lost interest in really doing anything with my art, my visual art I mean now I'm interested more in music especially sense I've discovered I have at least a little talent at that, but I mean now that I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just not that goood a visual artist I can just sort of draw for fun and not worry about really looking good, you know just draw for a change of pace, I different kind of creative thing, well actually some times I stilll get the urge to perfect my drawing skills, especially when I see something inspiring, like the other day I was playing this old computer game "Pajama Sam", you know the one that was in my avatar, because I used to play it all the time and I wanted to sample some voices, and I was looking at the art and thinking, yeah, this is really pretty darn cool! Like it had all this cool stuff, cool drawings with weird little bits and peices of stuff in the background, and I kind of got the urge to draw some stuff like that, but I decided to utilize that creative energy for a track, like trying to recreate the imagery with music, but any ways I'm totally bird walking here, in case you didn't know bird walking means going off topic, I learned that from my fifth grade teacher, she would always start talking off topic and then she'd be all oh, I'm birdwaling, ha ha, but I actually think it's good to go off topic if your teaching because it sort of ties the subject matter into your brain, like you think of what you were learning that day and you have a sort of memory tie into it, oh when I think of the second world war I'm reminded of that story me teacher told, oh yeah I remember a lot about the second world war, like I'm sure we've all had teachers that are just really robotic in approach to their teaching, and they normally end up just not being so great of teachers because you don't remember stuff as well, maybe just because it's so boring and you just stop paying any sort of attention and you don't learn the material and you go to take the test and you fail, I mean I was such I different person back in 5th grade, and 6th and 7th grade too, really I had a very different mind set and outlook, I was the kid who would cry if he got a bad grade and now I really don't care though I still make an effort to get good grades, just cause, well it really isn't hard you know, you just put the most minimal of effort into it and really it makes life go smoother but you know, any ways jeez I'm totally rambling here, so the story is I was walking around with my friend and we bumped into a guy who looked a lot like Aphex, long hair and everything, but then I remembered, oh yeah, Aphex doesn't live in the United States stupid, so it wasn't him.

lol

Guest Jumped up Custard
Posting of personal information regarding any artists we cover on WATMM is expressly forbidden, as we're here to admire their work, not hunt them down or invade their privacy.
:whistling:

[FAKE LOCATION] - LOL its funny because we all know he doesn't really live there! OMFG LMAO!! I HOPE HE SEES THIS AND LAUGHS AND INVITES ME TO HIS REAL HOUSE.

Archived