IGNORED

listened to throbbing pouch last night

YEK

you see, when i first got into electronic music and experimental electronic music i would listen to an album and then burn it to catalogue it after 1 or 2 listens. at the time i did this because i was trying to culture myself in this new form of music and learn... i literally have 100's of burnt cds.

so yeah, i guess i listened to throbbing pouch before i really sat down and realized vibert's brilliance for what it is. i got it again a number of days ago and burnt it to my mp3 player... i can see how it was overlooked but now i can say, this is truly great stuff. like big soup but more raw. maybe less funky and more breaky, but still very chilled and subdued., i love it lots. what's you peoples opinions?

hell yeah. I found it used with At Atmos many, many moons ago, "Scrapes" is my favorite track sounds like drum 'break" sample from Walking On the moon... anyone else ever think that? Yes indeed I love this album, and I bet you a dime to a dollar Ludd comes into this thread and says something about side d on 45 rpm.

Be prepared to beam aboard.

kick it.

Guest AOOproductions

completely agree, Throbbing pouch is a hidden jewel. Although Vibert arguably became more creative and his music has developed more of a distinctive personality as time has gone by. It was his early releases with Plug, Big Soup, and Throbbing pouch where he made his most musically diverse and challenging. Although I do love the more playful and dance friendsly side of Vibert like Sorry I make you Lush, Amen Andrews and Ace of Clubs.

I LOVE YOU LUKE!

Plug was the first Vibert I ever heard. I thought surely it's quality must be a fluke, but it warranted further investigation. Throbbing Pouch was my second Vibert. After finally tracking it down, not an easy task back in those days, I realized I'd simply have to ingest every single sound that the man had ever committed to recording, or would record. I've never looked back. *sheds a tear*

i ordered throbbing pouch from the record shop where my mates girlfriend worked. she liked indie stuff and looked like natalie imbruglia a bit. she asked me what the record was called so she could put it on the bit of paper what she was writing on and when i said throbbing pouch she made a funny embarassed face and i started to get the erections and then i went home and done a wank in pants and when i say pants i dont mean american style pants and when i say done a wank i mean boy did i do a big spunkup all over them.

Archived