IGNORED

Cylobs Latest Effort

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

I just picked this up at a local shop for $1.99 and I thought it was basically gonna be a small shit release. But jesus these 4 tracks to me, show Cylob at his most creative and interesting. They are pure electro but with a hardcore techno edge not found in his work nowadays. No fucking vocoders, just pure fucking rocking out. The last track Chegare is my favorite.

I wish I could find Rephlex releases in shops for $1.99... Yes its a good album, but Chegaré isn't that good, it's just drums for 5 minutes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol

No vocoders you say? I might give this a listen, I think Cylob's alright, but all those typical vocoder voices annoy the fuck out of me.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

And yes Kinesthesia is fucking awesomes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived