IGNORED

Wisp - Katabatic

Guest MortstoX

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AOOproductions

if saws and squares is "dubstep" then I like the direction Wisp is taking it. Don't just hate something because it can be traced to a certain genre you bunch of cunts.

if saws and squares is "dubstep" then I like the direction Wisp is taking it. Don't just hate something because it can be traced to a certain genre you bunch of cunts.

If it looked like I was hating on Wisp, I wasn't. I was hating on filtered Reggae stabs. I mean, come on.

No, I took it down at the behest of Robbie/Flogrey (own of Record Label Records). the two new ones I uploaded are old, circe 2004-2005. i've got a ton of shit like that floating around and I never know what to do with it, so I figure I will upload some every now and then.

No, I took it down at the behest of Robbie/Flogrey (own of Record Label Records). the two new ones I uploaded are old, circe 2004-2005. i've got a ton of shit like that floating around and I never know what to do with it, so I figure I will upload some every now and then.

popfizzle is fun

The production on that latest song is brilliant, sounds better than 95% of dubstep, which is a genre I'm a fan of but becoming bored of

Guest tonfarben

Thanks for the new two short songs!

They are downloadable, that´s great! I wil collect them and make a CD of it for me, when I collected 70minutes. So Common, upload upload! ;-)

And nice to hear that both releases will come. If I understood right.

Boomblaster sounds like an RDJ/Lil Jon collab.

LOL, i love how myspace pages of artists are assumed as official!!!

The production on that latest song is brilliant, sounds better than 95% of dubstep,

agreed! that's a possible a direction of the wisp ep/mini album on RLR

Guest MortstoX

I like the track "The Bard Postlude". Where can I find the track? Only info says: "Azure. 2007 Terminal Dusk". Can't find a release with that name.

I like the track "The Bard Postlude". Where can I find the track? Only info says: "Azure. 2007 Terminal Dusk". Can't find a release with that name.

It is an unreleased track. It was going on a Terminal Dusk release called Azure, but they switched it out for another of his tracks.

Archived