IGNORED

Wisp - Katabatic

Guest MortstoX

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well whenever this or any other release comes out I'll be content. Is Honor Beats the last actual release? Had it on whilst posting earlier and it made me jiggle my socks off once again, The finer tracks rank among the best in electronic music

artwerk, maybe?

Wolves_Sticker_Final.jpg

*looks at patternoverlap*

edit1: its lovely btw.

edit2: rocky govriel... i was wrong.

What art is that from?

on a side note wtf is going on? EP then LP or EP only for now

The art is from an upcoming Twenty Knives 12'' which I believe is called "Wolves." I'm not completely sure about this as I was never given any text or track listing for it.

beautiful

Guest tonfarben

So what about these news now? serious?

Do tracks from "The Shimmering Hour" appear on the "Katabatic EP"?

Does "The Shimmering Hour" come out?

Does the "Kaptabatic EP" come out?

Anithing happpening this year or do we have to wait until next year?

Is there any chance to buy the tracks that are included in "the Shimmering Hour Preview 1"?

These are serious questions. Maybe someone can answer them. Reid? You must know that, who does if not you? Please answer.

Don´t get me wrong, I´m not pissed or angry, I´m only waiting patiently for the record that includes the tracks I could listen to in that above-mentioned preview. And I have to read all these nonsense-posts (which are really entertaining) and filter out the good information in order to get to know when this is available. But, the more I read, the more I realize the amount of information is converging to zero. What a pity... Is someone out there with a fact or two, not only rumours?

Oh, I cannot, simply cannot believe that "the shimmering hour" won´t be released and "...You´ll get nothing..." This would really be a shame. They announce it and then don´t release it. Ha, it´s like, "Yes, we have done music, but we won´t give it to you!" which is really short sightened, me thinks.

So, what´s all this?!?!

Guest tonfarben
new track on his myspace called Saws and Squares

http://www.myspace.com/wisp

the melodies are really nice.

[RANT]

The drums are...erm...dubstep.

Dubstep is boring.

Nevertheless the melodies are fine. I´m hoping for a version without beat. Dubstep is boring and overrated. It suits reggae music and it should stay there. Just my fucking opinion. Dubstep is so over....

[/RANT]

:angel:

So what about these news now? serious?

Do tracks from "The Shimmering Hour" appear on the "Katabatic EP"?

Does "The Shimmering Hour" come out?

Does the "Kaptabatic EP" come out?

Anithing happpening this year or do we have to wait until next year?

Is there any chance to buy the tracks that are included in "the Shimmering Hour Preview 1"?

These are serious questions. Maybe someone can answer them. Reid? You must know that, who does if not you? Please answer.

Don´t get me wrong, I´m not pissed or angry, I´m only waiting patiently for the record that includes the tracks I could listen to in that above-mentioned preview. And I have to read all these nonsense-posts (which are really entertaining) and filter out the good information in order to get to know when this is available. But, the more I read, the more I realize the amount of information is converging to zero. What a pity... Is someone out there with a fact or two, not only rumours?

Oh, I cannot, simply cannot believe that "the shimmering hour" won´t be released and "...You´ll get nothing..." This would really be a shame. They announce it and then don´t release it. Ha, it´s like, "Yes, we have done music, but we won´t give it to you!" which is really short sightened, me thinks.

So, what´s all this?!?!

Everything you want will be out before the end of the year, and if not then the beginning of next year at the latest.

Guest Glass Plate

I thought saws and squares was on an old release? or am I thinking of another song with the same name by some one else, I dunno.

Archived