IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2008

Squee

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thank so very very much for the vinyl bits rook :kiss: :wub::wub::wub::wub: :kiss:

rooklub.jpg

I'm gonna mail you a thank you gift since I thought it was so special you got me 2 year in a row!

awesome. i have that TNT on vinyl, it's so puuuuure on vinyl. but 2 live crew is 2 awesome

yr welcome goffer. I saw that 2 live crew in the store and started lolling imediately. It was kind of embarassing to buy it lol. I remeber seeing the poster for that album when it first came out back in the day lol. Pitchfork just named Fleet Foxes the album of the year. This may be the first time evar I agree with Pitchfork! I think hell just froze over!

lol @ paypalling $40.

edit: megalol at pic of essines and mcgriff with

I will send mine when I get back to London, my apologies to whoever it is I got. I will stuff some more stuff in the parcel just to make up for it.

Guest Enter a new display name

All those users who have not sent their packages yet make me think I am going to get my present next February or something. ;(

Thanks for the musics Modey! :ok:

Sorry to my receiver, I will send mine as soon as I recover from jetlag!

excellent. glad it got to you! i would have sent more but i was a little broke after planning for a holiday and such, and also didn't have too much time to put something more elaborate together.

many thanks to enjoyablefog for the ridiculous amount of stuff i received!

post-161-1231128836_thumb.jpg

I just got my present:

10" motion lamp

Bling necklace

Rap grillz

Mini electronic device

Dices

Plastic made glass

Who is this from? Who is B. Johnson from Oregon? BTW there is my full name written plus "lol" on the package, lol.

Guest analogue wings

I sent mine before xmas, though it wasnt due to arrive till after. Where is the acknowledgement, dammit?!?!?!

when does the list of lowlifes who didnt send anything get released?

I have not received anything, nor have I seen my santee post about the marvelous gifts I bestowed upon them.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just got back from 3 weeks in the uk and collected my post.... nothing. haven't heard if my gift arrived either, was sent on time though

I just got my present:

10" motion lamp

Bling necklace

Rap grillz

Mini electronic device

Dices

Plastic made glass

Who is this from? Who is B. Johnson from Oregon? BTW there is my full name written plus "lol" on the package, lol.

lol :whistling:

I just got my present:

10" motion lamp

Bling necklace

Rap grillz

Mini electronic device

Dices

Plastic made glass

lol :whistling:

Let's hug, scones to die for! :kiss: So you want me to look like a gangsta or what? Haha.

Many thanks to teh goffer for sending me a thank you present. Zeroville by Steve Erickson and a drill bit (lol was that intentional lol?). I'll be checking the post office in the next few days and I'll post in this thread to let my secret santa know that I got my stuff yo!

The eagles are the gayest team except maybe the patriots. Gaywads.

Archived