IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Ep. 1 - The Birth of Rock.avi

thats a great series

Coffee.

me being the git i am .. even though i've already seen the series .. i'm still debating points made by the exponents to the tv ... like chaz chandler .. hah bless him .. a promoter to the end ..

Guest Iain C

Sadly not, I'm unemployed and living off mum at the moment so glass-bottle luxury is beyond my grasp

PS, thanks mum

Edited by Iain C

Guest beatfanatic

how does coca-cola from a glass bottle taste??

I have never had the luxury to experience that.

please enlighten me.

Guest Iain C

It's better in a subjective way which is hard to define... it's as if the metal can or plastic bottle imparts a taste to the drink. All three taste different to me, and glass is just the nicest/"cleanest".

how does coca-cola from a glass bottle taste??

I have never had the luxury to experience that.

please enlighten me.

in california at least the only glass bottles of coca cola available at stores are the mexican imported bottles which actually taste a lot different than other coke because it has no high fructose corn syrup in it.

i've heard Costco sells them in bulk but i don't have a membership card. :sleep:

It's probably different in the UK, but i've heard non high fructose versions of Cocacola, Pepsi Dr Pepper are making a come back

Edited by Awepittance

I like to think that the very best, primo Coke goes into glass bottles, the medium quality stuff into cans and the small plastic bottles, and the slops tray gets poured into the big 3 litre plastic bottles.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deep Fried Everything

just finished a nice bowl of homemade chicken soup courtesy of my parents, and also fresh baguette.

i love being home.