IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Yeah, the others t'weren't bad.

On the Mocne now aofha foiashvc[a9ughe[9rhas9eduuuuuuuucvpf[9duh

Oh, also my lady has done me some scrambled eggs. Her scrambled eggs are fucking epic.

Edited by hello spiral

Eyeknowrite?

Still got these to try:

zywiec-can__5901559140009.jpg

^That one's 7% :emotawesomepm9:

I've had five bottles of Zywiec Porter sitting in my fridge for months, when i tried the first bottle of the six pack on the night of purchase, it was so rank that i had to tip the remainer of the bottle into the sink. Since then i've been trying to convince everyone and anyone that comes over that it's a good idea to try one, but only after having told them how terrible it tastes, being the good host that i am of course. Still no takers, damnit.

twarog tlusty (polish curd cheese) with digestive biscuits. poor mans cheesecake.<br /><br />the translated ingredients sticker lists only 'valuable live bacteria' mmm yeah

delet..., on 22 Aug 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

hello spiral, on 21 Aug 2013 - 5:43 PM, said:

Eyeknowrite?

Still got these to try:

zywiec-can__5901559140009.jpg

^That one's 7% :emotawesomepm9:

I've had five bottles of Zywiec Porter sitting in my fridge for months, when i tried the first bottle of the six pack on the night of purchase, it was so rank that i had to tip the remainer of the bottle into the sink. Since then i've been trying to convince everyone and anyone that comes over that it's a good idea to try one, but only after having told them how terrible it tastes, being the good host that i am of course. Still no takers, damnit.

i once got a decent bar tip convincing an american mother and daughter of polish descent to try Zywiec,which is also one of the most weirdly pronounced polish words..it;'s not bad i would go for lech or warka over it

a hot dog and a half

bought an 8 pack at the store and grilled 2 of them on a frying pan last night, but only could eat half of one. forced the other dog and 1/2 down just now. also decided to get kinda crazy, grilled cheese onto the buns and added relish.

oranjeboom 8.5

4669486598_d0938d6725_m.jpg

Pure natural beer,

brewed with passion,

clear water, choice hops

and finest barely malts

oh yeah? it has glucose, hop EXTRACT, e150c

brewed with passion? i never saw this drink in holland, i'm pretty sure it's just been made to exploit british alcoholics

clear water? i'm guessing that's just an outright lie

oranjeboom 8.5

4669486598_d0938d6725_m.jpg

Pure natural beer,

brewed with passion,

clear water, choice hops

and finest barely malts

oh yeah? it has glucose, hop EXTRACT, e150c

brewed with passion? i never saw this drink in holland, i'm pretty sure it's just been made to exploit british alcoholics

clear water? i'm guessing that's just an outright lie

lol

I bought a can of this last month because I thought it was a different variation of Oranjeboom. It was only post-purchase that realised it was just their own version of super tennants.