IGNORED

Brian E - Tech-Noir

awepittance

Guest catsonearth

i must admit, as much as i love these tracks, i'm a little pissed you pilfered my favorite movie of most of the pilfer-worthy references and samples. same some for the rest of us, buddy!

thankfully, there is one terminator sample i've had on my HD for a long time that you didn't use. so no more, ok? you've used up your quota.

Guest Weird Al
i must admit, as much as i love these tracks, i'm a little pissed you pilfered my favorite movie of most of the pilfer-worthy references and samples. same some for the rest of us, buddy!

thankfully, there is one terminator sample i've had on my HD for a long time that you didn't use. so no more, ok? you've used up your quota.

first come first serve :beer:

don't worry... i'll be doing more albums like this... i already plans for an album called "THE NUKE"... brownie points to the first dude that knows what movie it's for

Guest Weird Al

cyberdyne systems corporation live at the habitat ^

i guess i deleted the entire concert from my webspace so i'll reupload it tonight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived